Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] ►WoW EU Gold on Select Servers!◄

Discussion on [WTB] ►WoW EU Gold on Select Servers!◄ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] ►WoW US/EU Gold on ALL Servers!◄

There's a person impersonating me on skype, using the username: Incubussa, with 2 s. MAKE SURE YOU'RE CONTACTING THE CORRECT PERSON! My Skype name is IncubuS-S-S-a, that's 3 s. I only ever use SKYPE, any other user name or Chat software is a fraud, and not me! Be vigilant and stay safe!

Please, refer to the main thread for feedback: (remove spaces, it gets censored otherwise)

NOW BUYING GOLD ON ALL US SERVERS, TOO

Hello, and welcome to my thread!

This topic is something of a project for me, as I plan to regularly update it and include a lot of information that may be relevant to gold suppliers (or buyers?). Basically, I'm something of a private gold supplier for a semi-wide circle of friends and acquaintances that prefer me over sites as I'm both safer and cheaper. Uptill now I've funded the supply chain myself /gold made by me and a few other friends via Arena Services/, but we've decided to expand and try to resell gold.

As a supplier to sites myself, I know the plight of our kin. Selling gold at $0.5 only to see it being sold at 2-5 times that. I'm not here to offer you an unheard of deal, but I can give you a better offer than any site that I've come across, and as such It may be worth taking your while to keep on reading!

I've got a few realms that I'd like to start with(as I have a decently high demand on them), however I'll constantly update and add more and more servers and factions as they become feasible. All prices will be regularly updated with a timestamp to show the last change; all that if this thread actually gets me anywhere! I know, the internet is not a safe place, and it will never be, and It's always a choice of whether you trust someone or not. I've been a member of this forum for years, but I've rarely frequented it; I don't have high reputation, but everyone starts from somewhere (in my case, I'm considering becoming ID verified to further boost the trust in my name, however still unsure whether It's safe enough to just give out private information like that on a random site).

Now, let us talk money. The way It'll work is you give me the gold, and I send you the payment via PayPal (I'm verified!) (I've got a moneybookers account as well, but that option will only become available as I upload funds there). The payment MAY be as a gift if I trust you, otherwise I'd probably prefer to stick to trasnactions in case the gold has been HACKED, STOLEN or whatever else that can potentially get me or my customers into massive trouble /read: account closure/. I will never dispute a transaction unless you've done something to screw up the deal. I've had no such issues so far, but you can take this as a small Disclaimer. If you're unsure whether I am legit or not, we could trade small amounts of golds for you to confirm that I do pay up! To further prove that my PayPal account is not hacked or stolen, I can send you an e-mail from the same mailname that is my PayPal.

This is all I can think of, right now, I'll keep this updated as more important thoughts enter my mind and I feel they're worth sharing/stating.

>>NOW BUYING GOLD ON ALL EU/US REALMS, CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE, and SKYPE ONLY!<<

Looking to BUY Gold? Here's a short list of the servers I can currently cover, if your server is not on the list, or you're a different faction, do not hesitate to contact me, there's always a possibility that we can work something out!

EU
Krag'Jin A NEW!
ARYGOS A NEW!
AMBOSSAR A NEW!
ALEXSTRASZA A NEW!
FROSTWOLF H NEW!
NAZJATAR H NEW!
Executus H NEW!
Dalvengyr H NEW!
The Maelstrom H NEW!
Ysondre H NEW!
Zenedar H NEW!
Hellfire A NEW!
Laughing Skull H NEW!
Nordrassil H NEW!
Sylvanas H NEW!
Draenor H NEW!
Grim Batol A NEW!
Quel'Thalas H NEW!
Frostwhisper H H NEW!
Darksorrow A NEW!
Defias Brotherhood H NEW!
Eonar A NEW!
Nagrand A NEW!
Silvermoon A NEW!
Tarren Mill H NEW!
Dalvengyr H NEW!
Kazzak H
Auchindoun A
Auchindoun H
Argent Dawn A
Argent Dawn H
Arathor H
Frostmane A
Jaedenar H
Lightbringer A
Outland A
Quel'Thalas A
Ravencrest A
Ravencrest H
Saurfang H
Stormscale H
Xavius A
Dunemaul H
*(possibly) Frostwhisper A NEW!
(possibly) Zirkel Des Cenarius A
(possibly) Ragnaros H
(possibly) Burning Blade A
(possibly) Defias Brotherhood A
(possibly) Draenor H
(possibly) Nordrassil H
(possibly) Ghostlands H
(possibly) Laughing Skull H

US
Lightning's Blade H NEW!
Barthilas H NEW!
Eldrethalas H NEW!
Gorgonnash H NEW!
Moon Guard A NEW!
Bonechewer H NEW!
Anub'Arak H NEW!
Black Dragonflight H NEW!
Tortheldrin H NEW!
Gilneas H NEW!
Frostmourne H NEW!
Burning Legion H NEW!
Antonidas H NEW!
Llane A NEW!
Hellscream A NEW!
Tichondrius H NEW!
Blackrock H NEW!
Arthas H H NEW!
(possibly) Hyjal H NEW!
Sargeras A NEW!
Illidan H
Mal'Ganis H
Kil'Jaeden H
Stormrage A
Proudmoore H
Duskwood A
(possibly) Firetree A

*(Possibly) indicates that the supply on that server is almost running out
Old 09/08/2011, 03:36   #2

bump!

Bump!
Old 09/10/2011, 19:58   #3

Bump!

Bump!
Old 09/15/2011, 16:34   #4

I've been traded over a half a million gold already, and I've gotten a 100% satisfaction from all my suppliers! Payments are instant 95% of the time, and I can troubleshoot for you with more than an "Yes" or "No" in case you have questions or troubles. I am still trying to establish a decent supply chain for a few servers, like Stormscale H, Grim Batol A, and many others!
Old 09/15/2011, 18:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interesse an Gold auf dem server eredar Horde? wenn ja was zahlst du ? schick mir eine pn
Old 09/16/2011, 17:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scøfield View Post
Interesse an Gold auf dem server eredar Horde? wenn ja was zahlst du ? schick mir eine pn
Hey, my german is limited to Google translate, although I can get some friends to help out in case we need to further communicate (and if you aren't fluent in english, obviously).

Gold is demanded on all servers, yeah. Prices range from $0.58 to $0.68 right now.

Bump, still looking for suppliers pretty much everywhere

Bump, still looking for suppliers pretty much everywhere :--)
Old 09/20/2011, 18:35   #7

Bump! I am now I.D. Verified at a few places for the purpose of this thread. I'm now online and constantly looking to expand my network of supplier contacts! Make sure you double check the skype username that you're contacting; there's a known scammer that's using a similar nickname to fool people into giving their gold to him!
Old 09/23/2011, 00:31   #8

In addition to expanding my supplier network, I am obviously always looking for more customers that would like to get their hands on the cheapest gold available. Being a one-man-operation has the advantage of being able to offer a price that undercuts that of any competition. I don't cover all servers as of now, but feel free to send me an inquiry via PM!

If you're looking for further feedback on my services, I suggest you check my thread on mmo-owned, that is where most of my suppliers come form, so they leave the feedback/rep there. Feel free to browse!
Old 09/23/2011, 02:56   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 187
I have 100k gold on azshara eu interested?
Old 09/23/2011, 13:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeko View Post
I have 100k gold on azshara eu interested?
Always interested in more realms, contact me via Skype and we can discuss both our terms :>
Old 09/26/2011, 02:27   #11

I have a new Commission based (affiliate) program that I am testing out. Ask me about it on Skype!
Old 09/27/2011, 14:59   #12

Bring my post up!
Old 09/30/2011, 20:55   #13

Close to 4 million gold has been traded via me as of this moment. Many suppliers have ran dry, including ones with millions in stock! Interested in clearing your stock? Don't hesitate to contact me. I am looking for major suppliers on servers like Kazzak H, Outland A, Ravencrest H, Ragnaros H, Sylvanas... and so many more!

If you're US, as of right now I am only looking for gold on High/Full Population servers, as my network is still fresh there and needs more work.

My prices aren't just "one of the best". They're the best, period. I am able to provide these prices, because I have no money that goes into maintenance of any sort. My service is friendly and I speak fluent English, as such I can troubleshoot issues and answer questions more eloquently than a simple "Yes" or "No". My PayPal is verified, and so is my Moneybookers, I am also I.D. verified on some boards.

If the above covers the bases you'd like covered, then do not hesitate to contact me via PM or via my only method of chat: Skype: IncubuSSSa (notice the 3 s).
Old 10/02/2011, 18:45   #14

And Up we go!
Old 10/02/2011, 20:22   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ich hätte interesse. bitte mehr infos per pn ,
Closed Thread