Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 85 Al'Akir PVP Mage! Cheap!!!

Discussion on WTS 85 Al'Akir PVP Mage! Cheap!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 85 Al'Akir PVP Mage! Cheap!!!

Havent touched my mage for ages now so i finnaly thought id sell it,
so if anyone is interested let me know. I am the real owner of this account
with your purchase of this account i will provide you all the details you need.
Before you contact me post here with a reply!

Price: 100euros
Armory:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 131 mage cheap. £
04/24/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hey every 1 welcome, I am selling my 131 mage, Has some gears on it dont know what and i want to sell it as some retard named TheFallen from AE guild scammed me, never the less its only a game dont bother me, Just unlucky i got his IP and im no retard when it comes to sorting people out, get back to the point i will assept about £45 for this account so get bidding, has all email and all legit, has trans done and very nice character need more info pm. Server is Siz.
WTS gold on Al'Akir EU horde.
02/13/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I would like to sell gold on Al'akir EU realm,horde side. Got about 100k gold,selling for a price of 1.1euro per 1k gold. Will trade whatever way you want (face-to-face,bank,auction house transfere). Leave a message here, or pm me. Thank you!:)
Cheap 146 Mage [SIZ] (WTS)
01/19/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
only 120€ wand +4 with 2x 5% Lightning Dmage and 5% Ice damge and +31 Fire Helmet +4 with 4x +25 Defense Lvl 112 Armor Lvl 114 Pants Lvl 104 Divine Noble Gloves +4 3 Indigo Rings: +37 Magic Dame 2 Argate Argame
WTS 112 mage Siz cheap!
11/21/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
got costume, and a random set. Cheap!
S> lvl 50 Mage Cheap.
10/18/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
With 150k(icash) worth of items and equipments. Eg : Lavalon plus 10 , WT+15 (Artifact) and with 1000gold for 80$ . Interested send me a message @ [email protected] ( From SG ) (From Kaye server)