Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling MondWoW (Private server) Account

Discussion on Selling MondWoW (Private server) Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling MondWoW (Private server) Account

I am selling my World of Warcraft private server account to Mond WoW. I have put over $700 between 3 accounts, and i am selling them all as a package or one by one, dont worry im not gonna sell them for $700 lol, just best offer. One account has a Queen VIP (Highest vip level, costs $350 to buy on their website), another has a Dream VIP(second highest, $200 on their website) and 2 Gold VIPs (5th highest) and on the third i have a Magnificent VIP (4th highest VIP, $60) and a Silver VIP (6th highest, $10), Im quitting WoW so id like to make some money off these accounts so they dont just sit there and have all that $ being wasted. Just email me an offer or a question and ill reply back @
Old 06/20/2011, 06:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump! Offers are still ongoing. Taking any offers still.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING ACCOUNT: RANGER GAMEZAION PRIVATE SERVER SIEL
03/16/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Welcome to Gamez Aion - Assault on Balaurea - Aion Private Server - link of the website HEAD Archon Brigade General's Helm - Archon Brigade General's Helm - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com ARCHON BRIGADE GENERAL LEATHER SET Archon Brigade General's Jerkin + 15 - Archon Brigade General's Jerkin - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com Archon Brigade General's Breeches +15 - Archon Brigade General's Breeches - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com
Selling private server account
02/18/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Molten WoW account. The account has 3 toons, the main toon is a rogue, 6.1 pve and 5.9 pvp. Email me at [email protected] if you are intereste, thank you.
Selling Private SERVER ACCOUNT
01/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I have a private server account =D But i dont play it because my computer sucks =X The account has a lvl1 char >.< I will accept gold for server ALPS ONLY! if your interested reply here
Selling WoW Account For Deathknell (Private server)
11/30/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling WoW Deathknell server account Deathknell server is max lvl 255 and the acc has 4 lvl 255 chars on it pm me with offers
Selling WoW Account For Deathknell (Private server)
11/29/2007 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Selling a WoW account for a free to play private server the account has 4 lvl 255 chars(Max lvl) i will tell you how to access the free server pm me with offers