Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Holy Paladin 85 eBay

Discussion on [B] Holy Paladin 85 eBay within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Holy Paladin 85 eBay

Verkaufe WoW-Account..

infos zum Account bei ebay.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
85 lvl holy paladin very cheap (paypal)
02/07/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hi everyone WTS 85 lvl holy paladin Auchindun PVP Eu. you have Secret question and answer?: Y Are you owner this account?: Y Can you give your scanned id photo?: Y You give all cd-keys? : Y (original,bc,wotlk,cataclysm,celestial steed) Features: 85 lvl holy paladin realm : Auchindoun(pvp) celestial steed mount and Raf mount(rocket)
[B] Holy Top Paladin {S} Holy Schami/Pala PvE
01/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Haii Smile Equip: Er besitzt das Volle PvP set mit 6 epic teilen,das macht ein 355 Durschnitts Itemstufe und ein Eroberungscap von 2125 jede Woche!Alle 2200 Punkte items vorhanden also fehlen nur noch ein paar 1650 und 1250.Der Paladin hat ein 1270 Rated BG wertung Damit den Titel Grunzerin/Grunt Insgesamt 6 Titel vorhanden. Astral walker etc. 25er Proto aus Ulduar vorhanden.Arena Team´s/Rated BG´s finden ist Kein Problem da Palas sehr Beliebt sind Atm. Edit* Blutelfin,Server;Eredar PvP...
Holy-Paladin Interface
09/24/2007 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
Well, I searched a lot, and I did not find quite much. So I want to start this topic here To see and exchange information about HolyPalas and the way they play. What addons do you use? How do you heal? How do you play? Also, ich habe schon viel zu diesem Thema gesucht, aber nicht viel gefunden. Deshalb möchte ich diesen Thread starten damit man sich zum Thema Holy-Palas austauschen kann. Was für addons verwendet ihr?
Paladin - Holy Shock bug
04/16/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
if you cast a spell (user said he tested with holy light and flash of light), and then follow up with a holy shock crit (as a heal), you gain mana equal to the spell casted before holy shock. This is however unconfirmed, so I am going to run some tests.