Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Multiple 70s Account

Discussion on WTT Multiple 70s Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Multiple 70s Account

I got those Characters on EU PVP server.
Warrior: 4|5 t4(protection),Full epic for fury spec,210 hit rating 2300 attack power self buffed.............................i have blacksmith hammer(only have to farm 4 primal nether to upgrade)
Mage: 310 Resi,9500Life,700 Spell Power Some random gladia,merc stuff(360 engineering [BomB VuRtNe StYle is tha way :P]
Lock: 280 Res,10k Like,850 Spell Power,(destruction gear too), full shadoweave (375 TAiloring)
Shaman (level 63): Blah some blues , 100 hit rating nice equip for exping
43 paladin with 200g on a PVE EU
and a 33 Priest on the PVP one.
29 Night Elf Female Hunter Twink

I am looking for at least a account with 2 70s ; must be or RESTO DRUID(t4 or 325 resi) or WARRIOR(with pvp gear, at least 325 RESI, i am not looking for prot warrior if they aren't at least t5 or t6 protection so >_>), Or HUNTER (t4 or 300 Resi at least), PRiest is the less favourite but if u have a nice priest we can talk .

Send me a PM for infos , etc.....
Maximum seriety, i give CD-KEY,ANSWER, last name etc......
I only look for accounts on EU(preferribly PVP and English server)
YOU MUST BE THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT AND MUST HAVE ALL THE INFOS LIKE LAST NAME , PHONE etc....

Thank you!!!!
PMPMPMPM!
Old 02/09/2008, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
UP......................