Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU WoW Account x2 85, x2 81 tailoring 385 Expires in 8/6/11

Discussion on EU WoW Account x2 85, x2 81 tailoring 385 Expires in 8/6/11 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU WoW Account x2 85, x2 81 tailoring 385 Expires in 8/6/11

Achievement: 6520

I am original owner

8/6 tier level 365, 1/5 tier level 372 (so total of 4/5)

310% flying skill

Account has around 8k gold and another account tied to the battle.net (so you're getting two accounts, helpful? not sure)

Few cool mounts (twilight drake and winterspring tiger to name two)

Exalted w all cata reps except for baradin

CHARACTERS
REALM: Bronze Dragonflight

REALM: Sunstrider

REALM: Balnazzar

BATTLE.NET PROOF

RULES
I provide you Battle.net Email and PASSWORD!
Account is not hacked, It's mine I know Secret Question and Answer. First I send you on messenger Battle.net Email and PASSWORD, You verify it and send money. Then I send you Secret Answer to change email

PRICE: 30$

PAYMENT
  • PayPal
  • AlertPay
  • Liberty Reserve

CONTACT
  • MSN:
  • YIM:
  • AIM: andrewoff1
  • GTALK:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tailoring Crafting Bot/Macro?
07/02/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I looked already in the correct section to find a bot that does the crafting for you but I cant find any. I was wondering if a bot exsists where it does the work orders for you while you can go afk? Also is there an essencetapping bot? Does anyone know of any?
Project Tailoring mod/BS mod (not twintail)
01/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 18 Replies
OK since twintail seems to not work without a working bypass why don't we make a macros simular to the fossil one (and yes i know that it would have to be a little more sophisticated) that when used with the tiara mod can recognize the perfect spot (+) and click it within a specific time frame. I need to learn how to do better with macros but some of you who are good with it should be able to get something good i think. I was thinking you could have a hotkey activation for the script, then...
Tailoring mod~ Maybe?
11/03/2009 - Mabinogi - 14 Replies
Hey I know how the Fossil Mod works, Its programming or Similar to could be used to "Bot" the finish on tailored projects. I know I'm a re-re for not being able to code this myself or even know how to code in the first place. But i'd love to have a Finish bot for Tailoring.
Tailoring 300-375
01/31/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
2040 Netherweave cloth (~40 silver each, AH) 54 Rune Thread (50 silver each from vendor) 480 Arcane Dust (~2 gold each, AH) 20 Greater Planar Essence (~8 gold each, AH) 40 Netherweb Spider Silk (~10 gold each, AH)
tailoring 1-300
12/05/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
WoW Tailoring Guide Submitted by TheDude on Fri, 2006-09-01 07:06. WoW Tailoring Guide 1 to 300 This guide will show you how to get your tailoring skill up from 0 to 300. The guide will only use recipe's available at a trainer until 275 and vendor available recipe's from 275 to 300. This guide only uses recipes that require cloth and vendor bought material (thread, dye). The only exceptions are the vendor bought recipe's to get to 300 which require rugged leather. The leather...