Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wish to trade: Wow account for ISK or EVE character

Discussion on Wish to trade: Wow account for ISK or EVE character within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wish to trade: Wow account for ISK or EVE character

I am looking to trade my wow account for ISK or EVE character, post your offers here.

My wow account contains:

Lvl 85 Druid
lvl 85 DK
lvl 80 mage
lvl 80 priest
and alot of lvl 70 alts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wish to trade: Wow account for ISK or a EVE character
04/26/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to trade my wow account for ISK or EVE character, post your offers here. My wow account contains: Lvl 85 Druid lvl 85 DK lvl 80 mage lvl 80 priest and alot of lvl 70 alts.
WANT TO TRADE MY CHARACTER...
09/10/2009 - 9Dragons - 14 Replies
I WANT TO TRADE MY CHAR LVL CS9 WUTANG BLUE DRAGON AZURA SERVER....TO AZURA BEGGAR NUKER CS+ ITS OK IF ITS NOT CS9 TOO... I JUST WANT TO HAVE NUKER .......:) IF YOU TO TRADE EMAIL ME.... [email protected] ILL WAIT YOU GUYS
Trade My Cabal EU Account for a Sword of the new world character
10/29/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
I trade my lvl 85 Warrior from Cabal Online EU for a good character in Sword of the new world - Bristia server. My Cabal Char has : - Full set Osmium +3 sloted (+10% Crit DMG on Great Sword, etc) - Ring of Luck +2 x2 (EXTREMELY RARE !!!!) - Skill : G.master (100) / A.Expert - Epaulet of Fighter +6 Unlimited (RARE) - Sloted Shineguard armor
trade my character in LA
12/11/2006 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
whu wants to trade or offer my level 87 warrior with fc and cc fixed LA server.. write ur offers here. and il be the one to give u a message or u leave me a message. or u can whisper in LA Ahehe..(name of the character.) :D :D :D :D