Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Golds Khaz Modan Eu

Discussion on WoW Golds Khaz Modan Eu within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Golds Khaz Modan Eu

Hi,
I sell 78000 Golds

1Euros=1000Golds
On the Khaz Modan Eu Server

PayPal Only
I stop WoW for private reasons and i want sell my Golds, i need money

Thanks

PS: Im French sorry for my English bad !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] 20.000 Gold Khaz`Goroth Horde
12/23/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Suche 20.000 Gold auf Khaz`Goroth Horde Seite Biete Geld ( PayPal , Überweisung )
The Area east of Loch Modan
08/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I don't think it has. This is a tutorial on how to get the area East of Loch Modan / Wetlands. If you'd rather not look at the screenshots, here is a 30mb video file. http://rapidshare.de/files/19941966/EastofLM.avi. html ---
How to get more WOW Golds with bwh and not get cau
10/27/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Found a good article from WOW Gold Free Strategics: How to get rich with bwh and not get caught Obviously you can teleport through the instance of your choice using co-ordinates of the chests and/or teleport to plane, but doing so carries a large risk, that of being caught and banned. as much fun and profitable as the idea of teleporting sounds, it just isn't worth the risk. but the best feature of bwh is the tracking ability. whether you want to find a particular mob for a quest, or...
Biete 17Gold auf Khaz'goroth
05/15/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Will aber dafuer 7G auf Eredar :) Khaz'goroth/Allianz Eredar/Horde Nehme auch geld auf Guldan/Allianz an.
Loch Modan - Tons of Cash [ENG]
12/13/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
In NE Loch Modan (around the edges of the Mo'Grosh area) you'll find a few monsters which will reward you greatly when hunting them: Large Loch Crocolisks: These guys drop high level armor at a very high clip 30%+! These items sell to NPC vendors for around 8-9 Silver each. These fellows are found only in the far NE of Loch Modan. Mo'Grosh (Any Variety): These big fat ogres are Wool machines. They drop wool at about a 45% clip, each time between 1-5 wool per drop! Wool sells quickly...