Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 66 mage 60 pally

Discussion on S> 66 mage 60 pally within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 66 mage 60 pally

selling an account with a 66 mage and 60 pally on it. there both decently geard and there is NO time on the account USD only over paypal plz.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 4'80s mage/druid/pally, and Other FOR SALE!Great ACC
06/29/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I am selling a WoW account with a few 80s and other. DESCRIPTION Mage(horde) Druid(Horde) Pally(horde) Rogue(ally) Lock(horde) hunter(ally) 19 twink lock (ally) Server = Azgalor
Selling 4' 80s mage/druid/pally, and Other FOR SALE!Great ACC + mounts
06/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 16 Replies
Hello. I am selling a WoW account with a few 80s and other. DESCRIPTION Mage(horde) Druid(Horde) Pally(horde) Rogue(ally) Lock(horde) hunter(ally) 19 twink lock (ally) Server = Azgalor
US-Warcraft 3 80's mage/pally/druid T9/(450)/achieves/epicflying/titles-$150
01/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, I'm trying to get rid of my WoW account for some extra cash. I've played off and on for three years now and have three toons I am trying to sell. First up is the gnome mage. This toon is decently geared with a 2182 gear score. He has epic flying, lots of mounts, tons of achievements, exalted reputations and about 10 titles. He has 450 Tailoring/Skinning/Fishing/Cooking/First Aid and is used mostly for dailies and quick gold getting. He also has dual spec for raiding and regular...
WTS 80 pally/mage 72 war 71 rog 72 dk + 2 twinks
04/24/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell a pally fully epic'd healing set 20k+ mana 1950+ SP has DPS (2.2k+) set and tank (24k 455 def) set Mage can do 2.1k+ dps Warrior with tank and DPS set Death Knight with dDPS set Rogue with DPS set Rogue is alliance Rest are horde Warrior and pally have duel spec Pally has epic flyer comes with 19 hunter twink (horde)
Farm 25 Man Naxx Military Quarter with a Pally and a Mage
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
YouTube - Naxx Heroic Military Wing soloed Mage