Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Gold auf dem Realm Gilneas [Alliance]

Discussion on [B] Gold auf dem Realm Gilneas [Alliance] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 97
[B] Gold auf dem Realm Gilneas [Alliance]

Biete Gold auf dem server Gilneas

1.000g = 1.00€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kaufe Gold auf Gilneas
03/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Heyho, Ich suche Gold auf Gilneas Horde! Falls ihr ein paar K's übrig habt dann schickt mir bitte eine pn mit Summe und preis. Ist zum eigenverbrauch Mfg
[S] WOW Gold auf Gilneas Allianz
10/17/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Suche soviel wie möglich Gold auf Gilneas bitte per pn
[B] Gold auf Gilneas
06/29/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, hier biete ich 9500 Gold auf dem Realm "Gilneas". Gold wurde per Hand gefarmt und ist auf einem extra Bank-Twink-Charakter gelagert. 1000 Gold, je 1.72€! Geldeingang nur über PayPal 497-803-038
Horde und Alliance auf PVP-Realm (Nicht getestet)
03/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
OK, Ive been sitting on this for a While Now, and thought its about time to let the world know, u can have a Hord and alliance Character on a pvp server, but it involves 2 Xfers 1 free and one paid,,, so, have your character on the Free Xfer server (inthis case the Be Pally,) and your other character on the Paid Xfer Server, (Warlock) (the warlock was Xfered from a PVE server not sure if this is relevant (and yes u can Xfer Pve > PVP now)) so what i did was, Set up the Paid Xfer of...
WTB Healdudu PvP Realm N811 alliance!
09/11/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Need PvP Healdudu N811 (female at best :) ) pvp realm and transfer ready plz. And i want all acc datas. I would prefer to get a char with t6 and s4 but i would also take a old inactive druid of season 2 or so... Suche ein healdruiden. weiblich wäre vorteilhaft aber nicht zwingend. pvp healgear wäre sehr gut, aber lässt sich ansonsten auch irgendwie bestimmt farmen.