Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT WOW ACCOUNT FOR RIFT ACCOUNT [FULL EPIC PALADIN+ALTS WITH HEIRLOOM]

Discussion on WTS/WTT WOW ACCOUNT FOR RIFT ACCOUNT [FULL EPIC PALADIN+ALTS WITH HEIRLOOM] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS/WTT WOW ACCOUNT FOR RIFT ACCOUNT [FULL EPIC PALADIN+ALTS WITH HEIRLOOM]

NVM
Old 04/12/2011, 14:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have an rift accounnt for trade 58 days left on it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT WoW account for Rift account [full epic holy/retri paladin+alts with heirloom]
03/21/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
NVM
Warlock 80 lvl PVP Full relent !!!Alts:Paladin furious 80 lvl,Druid 80 lvl
03/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
I AM THE REAL AND THE FIRST OWNER OF THIS ACC! I HAVE ALL THE CD KEYS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR IT TO BE SAFE!!! I have to end my adventure with wow, because I don?t have time for wow anymore, because of girlfriend and my new job. My main char is a warlock lvl 80, description: gearscore pvp:5411 5/5 relentless gear t2 relentless weapon(for 2200 rating) !!! 701 spell power I have all kind of offsets: with crit,hit and haste, so you can just set however you like to haste for affliction,...
[WTS] Full Epic Holy Priest + mage auf einem Account
02/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich biete hier meinen Wow-Account mit einem Holypriest (Gearscore ~5k) und einem Mage (Gearscore ~4700) an. Bei Fragen und Interresse : ICQ: 208-397-332
T>>My wow account lvl 77 Hunter Full epic for a Conquer account
05/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Just like the title says Its a hunter 77 with lvl 70 epics.He has 2 pices of brutal galdiater gear the rest is Valorous gladiader.He has 2 brutal gladiater axes also but the the blue swords he has on atm are better :P. any way this account comes with lvl 80 gear also! ive bought a bunch of lvl 80 epic gear from AH for when i get to 80 but now ive quit wow :/. One of the gear ive bought for when hes 80 is the Nesingwary 4000. Thats a lvl 80 gun that just looks amazing and cost 900g on my...
WTS Full Epic Schurke , Paladin
04/20/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wer interesse hat einfach auf den ebay link gehen :P World of Warcraft Blutelf Paladin Gnom Schurke bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 23.04.08 14:39:54 MESZ) Hallo.Ich möchte hier meinen WoW Account zum Verkauf anbieten. Er beinhaltet einen Level 70 Gnom Schurken auf einem PvP Server und einen LVL 70 Blutelfen Paladin und einem Level 39 PvP Shamy mit guter Waffe die mit Mungo verzaubert ist ;). Beide Charaktere sind voll Episch ausgestattet und haben Ihre Berufe geskillt! Ich...