Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > World of Tanks
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for someone doing Quest on my World of Warships ACC

Discussion on Searching for someone doing Quest on my World of Warships ACC within the World of Tanks forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for someone doing Quest on my World of Warships ACC

Hey Guys,

I'll make it as quick as possible:

I started playing 2 weeks ago and just realized the event with the ARP Ships. Since i am playing for such a short amount of time i am not able to get all the quests done.

There are only 2 Quest missing. I am willing to pay a good amount for it.
We can discuss all the details per DM or Skype.

Have an nice day and whisper me

If nobody here wants to do it im also intersted in any other way you can help me for example naming a place where i could find someone helping me.
Old 12/13/2016, 18:38   #2

BUMP

If nobody here wants to do it im also intersted in any other way you can help me for example naming a place where i could find someone helping me.
Old 02/10/2017, 16:45   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot World of Warships?
05/13/2022 - World of Tanks - 5 Replies
Hallo, gibt es für World of Warships schon einen Bot? Mir würd schon reichen wenn der AFK rumgrindet, mit ein bisschen Freindfeuer wär natürlich besser, da es mehr Punkte gibt. Komme in dem Spiel ansonsten sehr gut zurecht, bin gut genug zum einzuschätzen wie und wo ich treffen muss, aber das ewige gegrinde geht mir schon auf den Keks. Spiel regelmäßig seit open Beta aber um Iowa und Yamato frei zu spielen, das dauert doch ewig!
World of Tanks oder World of Warships?
11/26/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Topic sagt alles. Wäre cool wenn ihr mal eure Meinung da lasst:)
[Selling] Sell accout Wargaming(World of Tanks,World of Warships,World of Warplanes)
05/02/2016 - World of Tanks Trading - 0 Replies
World of Tanks Battles – 6 701, Win – 52,05%, Gold - 800. Clan commander. X Tier – 113( 3 perks, 3 gold camouflage), 121( 4 perks). IX Tier – Type 4 Heavy( 1 perk, 51k to top) VIII Tier – Lorraine 155 mle. 51( 1 perk, 3,5k to top) VII Teir – Type 62( prem, 3 perk) VI Tier – TOG II( prem, 2 perks, 3 gold camouflage), T37( 2 perks, M41 Bulldog open), Skoda T 25( 1 perk, 4,5k to T34/100) V Tier – Stug IV(prem, 1 perk), Type 3 Chi-Nu(2 perks, 24k to Chi-To) IV Tier –
World of Warships
07/02/2015 - World of Tanks - 2 Replies
Anyone switching from WoT to World of Warships?