Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling WorldOfTanks EU Account Connected with WorldOfWarships Account

Discussion on Selling WorldOfTanks EU Account Connected with WorldOfWarships Account within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling WorldOfTanks EU Account Connected with WorldOfWarships Account

Hello I sell a WorldOfTanks Account which is also Connected to a World of Warships Account.

WOT Account stats:

WOS Account stats:
has 1 Tier 5 Ship and permium Tier 7 Ship

Make an Offer. If you want PM me and i can show you the account in Skype. You go first or use Middleman which you pay.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BIETE] TOP WorldOfTanks Account
03/13/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier meinen WoT Account an. Hier eine Übersicht: Closed - Bei intresse bitte PN Allgemeine Erfahung: 3.021 Silber: 884.830 Silber Gold: 0 Eigener Clan!
[B]WorldofTanks Account [S]WorldofTanks Account
05/13/2012 - World of Tanks Trading - 4 Replies
Überschrift bisschen verwirrend.. Ich gebe mein Account ab und suche ein anderen Account Der Account muss mindestens den VK 4502 P erforscht und in der Garage stehen haben. Dafür biete ich einen mit E-75,Jagdpanther,Grille & KV-5 (Prem. Panzer) Der suchende Account muss nur den Porsche Zweig erforscht haben.
WorldOftanks account[S]e`gold,PSC
03/18/2012 - World of Tanks Trading - 8 Replies
huhu verkaufe meinem WoT acc Er hat 9900gold und 3 panzer Screen: http://www7.pic-upload.de/01.12.11/34mcc9j1kt2m.j pg ------------------------------------------------- ------ english
Selling 3x80 char (rogue,hunter,paladin)i have 2x battlenet account connected
04/01/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Rogue is on server named Alakir but hunter and pala are on Khadgar , both are very good server. Second battlenet account has tbc but not wotlk.Rogue has very good gear in pve and in pvp.Hunter has survial/marksman specc and pala has healer/tank specc. Im quiting wow so thats the reason why i wish to sell my account. This is really nice account and its waiting for new owner. Also i still have subscription left on account . In addition i have imba shaman twink lvl 29. And alot other chars btw...