Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Production of tanks for the game event "Birth of the Titans" |IS-5,Chieftain/T95,KV4|

Discussion on Production of tanks for the game event "Birth of the Titans" |IS-5,Chieftain/T95,KV4| within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Production of tanks for the game event "Birth of the Titans" |IS-5,Chieftain/T95,KV4|

Hello. I offer assistance in obtaining a unique tanks of the game event "Birth of the Titans."

After the events of the game you can choose a tank you need.
In this event you will be able to get one of the premium tanks 8 level:
- KV4 kreslavsky
- Chieftain/T95
- IS-5

Conditions:
- You should not be in the clan.
- Have at least one tank level 8 (T-54 ltwt.,IS-3, T32, RU-251, AMX 13 90, AMX 50 100).

Price - 100€

Accepted payment methods are: credit Card, Paypal(Verified), Skrill, OKPay, WebMoney.

Add me using the Skype button