Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ACC 6 tier X, 2 tier IX, 2 premium tanks

Discussion on Selling ACC 6 tier X, 2 tier IX, 2 premium tanks within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

So this is the account I'm selling. If someone ask, im selling it because im busy of this game and I want the money to play other ones, that's all.

Pics from my hangar:

I got more than 2 or 3 skills on each tank tier 10, and a lot of crew on barracks with 2 skills or even 3. Ferdinand and Jagd 8,8 share crew, and the IS-7 with the KV-5 too.

The Tech Tree's (I got 2 or 3 tier X developed but not purchased)

German:

England:

Checoslovaquia:

American:

Russian:

and some stadistics ^^

SO, if you want my account, it will be 200€ via paypal

I demand this price and not another because is 1/3 of the money that I invest on the game (more or less 600€) for premium and a lot of this things to upgrade faster my tanks.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of tanks account 4x10 TIER, 4X 9 TIER 3X PREMIUM TANK
07/23/2019 - World of Tanks Trading - 20 Replies
Hello i want to sell my world of tanks account. 4x tier 10 4x tier 9 3x premium tank 6100 personal points and 1500 wn8 ofc i added email + password , u can add ur phone number and all we can do this by midelman
[Selling] WOT - EU Server - 22 tier X tanks - 7 tier VIII Premium tanks - And many other vehicl
07/23/2019 - World of Tanks Trading - 26 Replies
Hello there, The account has 2344 WN8 and 3550 WN8 for the last 1000 battles, and i have 30 K battles. This is definetely enough to join almost all clans. Win rate 61,13% SERVER ---> EU 25 T10 vehicles (fully equipped and gold camos): - Obj 140 - Obj 430 - T-62A
04/03/2016 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
This acc is on EU server, no telephone added and it haves a clean e-mail on it. SO it's ready to be sold. B]So this is the account I'm selling. If someone ask, im selling it because im busy of this game and I want the money to play other ones, that's all.:) Pics from my hangar: epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR! epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR!