Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Services To Leveling and Boost Your WOT Account From the Top Player of RU-server

Discussion on All Services To Leveling and Boost Your WOT Account From the Top Player of RU-server within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Services To Leveling and Boost Your WOT Account From the Top Player of RU-server

Hello! First of all I want to tell about me.
Recently I am a top player of RU-server.
I have a 40k+ battles in my account, 61% WR , 1800 EFF Rating, and 2800 WN8 rating.
But in the last 1000 battles i have 2600+ EFF Rating and 4700+ Wn8.
Screen:

I want to provide you following services:
1) Boost damage on tanks (Average DMG on 8 lvl tanks - 2.5k+,9 lvl - 3.2+, 10 lvl - 4k+)( Price - 0.5$ - 1 battle)

2) Completion the individual battle missions for Stug 4, T28 HTC, T55 A, Obj 260.(The price is negotiated separately for each task)

3) Getting the marks on the barrel. (Order battles - will get the mark )

4) Downing x2,x3,x5. (Price: 0.5$ - 1 star)

5) Receiving the mastery badge : "Mastery" (Price: 6$ - Mastery)

6) Leveling the experience. (5$- 10 000 exp)

Screen with statistics on my account :

I receive QIWI,ViSA,PayPal,WebMoney.
Work on EU1 and EU2 servers.

To contact me use Skype : Wot1kach
Old 11/06/2015, 01:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 25/0/11
actiive?
Old 11/06/2015, 09:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More Drama View Post
actiive?
yes
Old 11/26/2015, 10:26   #4

active post