Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS World of Tanks

Discussion on WTS World of Tanks within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS World of Tanks

I have a world of tanks account I am selling. Only asking for what I put in for Gold. 90bucks I got a new position at work and no time to play.

Currently have
30k Gold
1M credits
Easy8 elite
T20 pimped 40k till T23
T29 elite
T32 pimped
M41 pimped

Everything has 100% crew and 90% secondary skill.

PM if interested
Old 07/04/2011, 23:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it still available?
Old 09/30/2011, 19:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Selling my account as well, on worldoftanks.com look up CrimsonAngel , that will show all of the tanks I have had and active ones. I have Tier 9 T34 fully upgraded with 100k+ exp on it until it reaches T10, an M40/43 fully upped, Is3, Su152 fully upped, SU8, a few smaller premium tanks, T43 medium tank fully upped, Easy 8 fully upped and a **** load of other tanks, if interested, Im asking 70 bucks...spent well over 200 moving these tanks up..if interested ..message me on facebook.com/DubstepElectronicHouseHipHopProducer
Old 10/01/2011, 09:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

these us accounts?
Old 07/23/2019, 12:45   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can offer a very competitive good price for this account, I have done many trades with world of tanks accounts. I am reliable with my prices, and do not underpay. Please feel free to add my discord so we can talk more and negotiate a price that works for the both of us DECO6#4181.