Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam > Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TR]Dword GP Farmer v1.0 Beta [Released]

Discussion on [TR]Dword GP Farmer v1.0 Beta [Released] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Dword GP Farmer v1.0 Beta [Released]

Hello there, I heard something: some people bought ughf hack for gp boosting. After that I watched ughf v4.0 released video and it was so aweful. Anyway. Lets look our free dword gp farmer...

Working System:
All Systems

Working Server:
Joygame [Turkey | WTS]
Features:
*Auto Start Game (without keyboard or mouse coor.)
*Auto Kill [Knife + Headshot - [Headshot for more gp]]

*GP Rates
*5 Rounds Game 320 GP (Without any gp or gold booster) - [1 minutes 2 sec]
*10 Rounds Game 980 GP (Without any gp or gold booster) - [2 Minutes 56 Sec]

Some Screen Shots:
I played 5 rounds games (3 times) and I got 2.566 GP [I had gp boost from characters and servers also I bought gp boosting item from wolfteam]

Another our user played 15 Rounds Games [It is not possible for you ](1 Time) and he got 7.489 GP

[15 Round Games is not available , because it is just beta versions. It will be posible at v1.1]

Our gp farmer is working without on screen, means you can watch films, play another games etc. (Sorry for bad english)

If you want to download, you can google it ! I dont want to share direct link, and it is not dword vip v7.0, also dword vip v7.0 released but I didnt take any videos about it. You can google it and download it.

Good bye Malifick
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/04/2016, 16:04   #2

Your hack could be a good hack if it wasn't modifying the user's system.

Also, changing hosts file to block all your competitors' websites means that you're not honest with your users, which is, in my opinion, a pretty sad thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 16:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleek_ View Post
Your hack could be a good hack if it wasn't modifying the user's system.

Also, changing hosts file to block all your competitors' websites means that you're not honest with your users, which is, in my opinion, a pretty sad thing.
You might be right, but we already said to our users we gonna block some website. Because they did same thing before to us ! Exactly SAME THING They edited their users host file 1 years ago. So, memoryhackers.net is the best hacking website in Turkey, they want it

Also, have you ever seen any foreign website in our host file? (plathelper not including because they want it too.)
Old 11/04/2016, 18:03   #4

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Because they did same thing before to us ! Exactly SAME THING
mami die haben das auch gemacht also machen wir das auch!!1111
Kindergarten, macht es eher noch peinlicher. Man könnte eher drüber stehen und reifer vorgehen...

----

However, any thoughts about Aeria?
Generally, I see more hacks for JoyGame than Aeria...is it harder too hack in Aeria or what's the reason?
Old 11/04/2016, 18:13   #5

Received Thanks: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'iksde View Post
Generally, I see more hacks for JoyGame than Aeria...is it harder too hack in Aeria or what's the reason?
Aeria has like no players and you can make your cheat work for all server anyways.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2016, 19:22   #6

Quote:
mami die haben das auch gemacht also machen wir das auch!!1111
Kindergarten, macht es eher noch peinlicher. Man könnte eher drüber stehen und reifer vorgehen...

----

I dont know your language, I cant understand. For your second question. Aeria does not have user for me. And if we want, our hack can work all servers, its simple :=) (With pattern.) Also We use pattern scan for v7.0 and this one. But it still cant work for all servers, because we left some memory for if someone want to crack it and if they have success, it will be dangerious for our website hit, so we left some memory for wolfteam. They will be dont work next patch
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 20:11   #7

elite*gold: 70
Just said that imho it's unnecessary too make the same **** with the hosts file because the others done it also. You should she that as an "achievement" and don't to the same childish thing.

So at least you just need another search pattern for aeria (when you do it with a pattern scan in v7)?
However, then I need to use WLP...but still a nice contribute
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 22:56   #8

Quote:
Just said that imho it's unnecessary too make the same **** with the hosts file because the others done it also. You should she that as an "achievement" and don't to the same childish thing.

So at least you just need another search pattern for aeria (when you do it with a pattern scan in v7)?
However, then I need to use WLP...but still a nice contribute
Version 7.0 already done, and we shared it on our website and it coded with pattern scan. So it can work for all servers normally ,But we left some memory address [they are not asm, so you cant coding it pattern, you need to get them from registers.]. , we coded it like pointer, not pattern scan. We are talking about just 2 or 3 pointer. So I need to download aeria for update, and the new hack for aeria is easy, like 5 minutes :=) If there is any request, we can do it.

Edit: sorry for my bad english gramar.
Old 11/05/2016, 09:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crymalific View Post
You might be right, but we already said to our users we gonna block some website. Because they did same thing before to us ! Exactly SAME THING They edited their users host file 1 years ago. So, memoryhackers.net is the best hacking website in Turkey, they want it

Also, have you ever seen any foreign website in our host file? (plathelper not including because they want it too.)
Well that's your choice.
Just saying that not blocking other websites would make your hack "better" since you guys won't be considered as childish coders.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2016, 06:10   #10

direct link to download
Old 11/13/2016, 09:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by crymalific View Post
Hello there, I heard something: some people bought ughf hack for gp boosting. After that I watched ughf v4.0 released video and it was so aweful. Anyway. Lets look our free dword gp farmer...

Working System:
All Systems

Working Server:
Joygame [Turkey | WTS]
Features:
*Auto Start Game (without keyboard or mouse coor.)
*Auto Kill [Knife + Headshot - [Headshot for more gp]]

*GP Rates
*5 Rounds Game 320 GP (Without any gp or gold booster) - [1 minutes 2 sec]
*10 Rounds Game 980 GP (Without any gp or gold booster) - [2 Minutes 56 Sec]

Some Screen Shots:
I played 5 rounds games (3 times) and I got 2.566 GP [I had gp boost from characters and servers also I bought gp boosting item from wolfteam]

Another our user played 15 Rounds Games [It is not possible for you ](1 Time) and he got 7.489 GP

[15 Round Games is not available , because it is just beta versions. It will be posible at v1.1]

Our gp farmer is working without on screen, means you can watch films, play another games etc. (Sorry for bad english)

If you want to download, you can google it ! I dont want to share direct link, and it is not dword vip v7.0, also dword vip v7.0 released but I didnt take any videos about it. You can google it and download it.

Good bye Malifick
--------------------------------
I have 2 questions:
1. Does the cases drops?
2. Cant go to the site and download, what now? ;//
Old 11/13/2016, 10:24   #12

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubZik View Post
--------------------------------
I have 2 questions:
1. Does the cases drops?
2. Cant go to the site and download, what now? ;//
1- Yes!
2-Reset your host file with rsthost 2.0 , dont use vpn or proxy. Our website online
Old 11/13/2016, 11:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
1- Yes!
2-Reset your host file with rsthost 2.0 , dont use vpn or proxy. Our website online
Ok thx but im on download site and i have this:

Kilitli İçerik
Konuyu Nasıl Açarım?
Tüm Konular Açılsın.
İçeriği Görebilmek İçin Konuya Mesaj Atmalısınız.
Saçma Mesajlar Süresiz Ban Sebebi IP Ban'da Atılır. Lütfen Emeğe Saygılı Olalım Olmayanların Bu Forumda Yeri Yok Hileler Hergün Güncellenir 1 Kez Saçma Mesaj Yazarsın Banlanırsın Sonra hileyi tekrar indiremessin!
What that means?

Quote:

Kilitli İçerik
Konuyu Nasıl Açarım?
Tüm Konular Açılsın.
Saçma Mesajlar Süresiz Ban Sebebi IP Ban'da Atılır. Lütfen Emeğe Saygılı Olalım Olmayanların Bu Forumda Yeri Yok Hileler Hergün Güncellenir 1 Kez Saçma Mesaj Yazarsın Banlanırsın Sonra hileyi tekrar indiremessin!
What that means?
Ok i downloaded but it got me MHLoader which is the normal Dword VIP ;/./

Quote:

Kilitli İçerik
Konuyu Nasıl Açarım?
Tüm Konular Açılsın.
What that means?

OKKKK NEVERMIND IT WORKS DDD THANK YOU MAN
Old 11/13/2016, 12:11   #14

elite*gold: 902
Quote:

Kilitli İçerik
Konuyu Nasıl Açarım?
Tüm Konular Açılsın.
What that means?

Normal Dword Vip Thread:

GP Farmer: (Some ptr is fixed on joygame but it is still working, just it dont make gp calculating anymore.)

If u want to see download link, u should comment.
Old 11/13/2016, 12:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Normal Dword Vip Thread:

GP Farmer: (Some ptr is fixed on joygame but it is still working, just it dont make gp calculating anymore.)

If u want to see download link, u should comment.
got banned ;/