Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account banned ? no problem ! Offering Account Restore ! ~ 100% Guaranteed ;)

Discussion on Account banned ? no problem ! Offering Account Restore ! ~ 100% Guaranteed ;) within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Arrow Account banned ? no problem ! Offering Account Restore ! ~ 100% Guaranteed ;)

I've been working on a really cool hard *** project which will change this game's rules upside down!
What i am offering is a Restore account service [ 10 Accounts per month Only ! ] , This is a very private method which no body knows except me and if you wanna see by yourself its cool with me !

What is the guarantee ?

Beside my 544 reputation ? , well i only accept PayPal/PaySafeCard , With a Middle man if you wish .

First of all , this service is 100% UNDETECTED , your account will be fully restored with all the Perm items it had before [ Including EX Items ].

No body will be able to catch you up and ban your *** anymore unless you hack on your account back again , some Rules are applied before i restore your account back again.

IF Interested , you can contact me on Skype : True.Blood1337

Notice : This service is done by a tool coded by me, this tool basically edits some data in Wolfteam database to restore your account back again .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2016, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
What is the guarantee ?

Beside my 544 reputation ? ,.
Im the only who see 0/0/0 ?
Old 09/17/2016, 22:14   #3

elite*gold: 313
Quote:
Did i mention the fucken black market you fucktard ?

i was talking about how many likes i got aka "Reputation" and i never mentioned the black market

hopefully i wont get anymore retarded replies.
Since when "likes" / "thanks" count as repu :c

But ok. 3rd post already bad words gl at your "prof" unbanning thing xD
Old 09/17/2016, 22:17   #4

elite*gold: 0
Does your tool make the edits on wolfteam client or you got access to wolfteam servers? if you got access to wolfteam servers (Hacked it) why not making your tool online not exe file. so you can keep your method safe.

do you mind doing a test for us on wolfteam aeria please? i have account call plathelper2 i used to use it to test my hacks but it got ban. can you unban it?

Here is account ban status:

Quote:
Plathelper2 is banned! and listed on wolfteam aeria database.
if you unbanned it, that's proofs to everyone that's your method 100% real and working.

goodluck
Old 09/17/2016, 22:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad0ck View Post
Since when "likes" / "thanks" count as repu :c

But ok. 3rd post already bad words gl at your "prof" unbanning thing xD
Yes & Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stTrainer View Post
Does your tool make the edits on wolfteam client or you got access to wolfteam servers? if you got access to wolfteam servers (Hacked it) why not making your tool online not exe file. so you can keep your method safe.

do you mind doing a test for us on wolfteam aeria please? i have account call plathelper2 i used to use it to test my hacks but it got ban. can you unban it?

if you unbanned it, that's proofs to everyone that's your method 100% real and working.

goodluck
Nice try, enough acting like a punch of retards for the sake of Jesus !
Like i said , if you wanna have a proof , choose a middleman , pick up your 60$ and prepare them , talk to me on skype , and i will do it , NO FUCKEN TESTING FOR ACCOUNTS ITS NOT FREE.
And about the "exe" , its not going to be patched or get leached because i know what i do.

If you don't trust , simply fuck off.
Old 09/17/2016, 22:28   #6

Quote:
Yes & Thanks.

Nice try, enough acting like a punch of retards for the sake of Jesus !
Like i said , if you wanna have a proof , choose a middleman , pick up your 60$ and prepare them , talk to me on skype , and i will do it , NO FUCKEN TESTING FOR ACCOUNTS ITS NOT FREE.
And about the "exe" , its not going to be patched or get leached because i know what i do.

If you don't trust , simply **** off.
What? this account is unranked and doesn't have anything, i just wanted help you to proof others that your method works. not sure why you talking like that anyway. ok.
Old 09/17/2016, 22:37   #7

Quote:
What? this account is unranked and doesn't have anything, i just wanted help you to proof others that your method works. not sure why you talking like that anyway. ok.
i am just ****** a lil bit (because of what has been happening lately) and i don't have time for such things
Old 09/18/2016, 09:42   #8

Quote:

goodluck
I assume that if you cheated blatantly, he won't be able to unban your acc, or he might be able to, but you'll get rebanned a few secs later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2016, 14:23   #9

#Pump
Old 09/25/2016, 19:59   #10

How is this possible?
Old 09/30/2016, 08:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmelkopf94 View Post
How is this possible?
its as possible as your tiny D's Image or lets say...Magic !
Old 09/30/2016, 21:03   #12

Not even magic Just telling you this is impossible So BULLSHIT
Old 09/30/2016, 21:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBooyzo View Post
Not even magic Just telling you this is impossible So BULLSHIT

Aren't you that impolite retarded **** who added me on Skype and requested to restore your account back & got refused ?

don't be mad my dear child , you will get your opportunity when i decide so
Old 09/30/2016, 22:06   #14

Quote:
Aren't you that impolite retarded **** who added me on Skype and requested to restore your account back & got refused ?

don't be mad my dear child , you will get your opportunity when i decide so

Haha Bruh, I just tested you. U just wants the money.To unban my account it takes 2 hours but to ban it, it's just 1 simple click like u said on skype, Why don't you just press a simple click to unban my account since it's a tool like u said. so it shouldn't take that long?

I have asked many other hackers, if b6ooy can't unban my account, I am sure you also will not unban any accounts

For others that wants to unban your acc. It's impossible! Banned = Banned you can't change it

So funny, You are a little kid behind your PC acting like u are an pro.
It was so funny to see you asking me to give you my WLP liscence for some days.

Your VIPs hacks were **** like always

Have a great day !
Old 10/01/2016, 07:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBooyzo View Post
Haha Bruh, I just tested you. U just wants the money.To unban my account it takes 2 hours but to ban it, it's just 1 simple click like u said on skype, Why don't you just press a simple click to unban my account since it's a tool like u said. so it shouldn't take that long?

I have asked many other hackers, if b6ooy can't unban my account, I am sure you also will not unban any accounts

For others that wants to unban your acc. It's impossible! Banned = Banned you can't change it

So funny, You are a little kid behind your PC acting like u are an pro.
It was so funny to see you asking me to give you my WLP liscence for some days.

Your VIPs hacks were **** like always

Have a great day !
*ignoring your perfect grammar* scam you with your own middleman ?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread