Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account banned ? no problem ! Offering Account Restore ! ~ 100% Guaranteed ;)

Discussion on Account banned ? no problem ! Offering Account Restore ! ~ 100% Guaranteed ;) within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/01/2016, 15:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBooyzo View Post
To unban my account it takes 2 hours but to ban it, it's just 1 simple click like u said on skype, Why don't you just press a simple click to unban my account since it's a tool like u said. so it shouldn't take that long?
He just infected an Aeria employee with a FUD RAT (by bind RAT in his old Hack, crypt it to make virus undetected for scanner and sended it via ticket to a GM) and is waiting till they turn on their computer.
Than he is creating a second season and use their computer like a vpn and using webpanel to unban account.
No big magic behind this I did this few years ago also.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/01/2016, 15:54   #17

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ⓜiku Ⓗatsune View Post
He just infected an Aeria employee with a FUD RAT (by bind RAT in his old Hack, crypt it to make virus undetected for scanner and sended it via ticket to a GM) and is waiting till they turn on their computer.
Than he is creating a second season and use their computer like a vpn and using webpanel to unban account.
No big magic behind this I did this few years ago also.
Well yes that's what i did, and i got another way as well [a legit one]

But !, I congratulate you for being the very first smart person i've ever dealt with on EPVP, Finally someone who is not a kid on this community...

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread