Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam > Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017]

Discussion on [All Servers] Dword Lite v5.0 September 2017] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/18/2017, 10:27   #31

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaArmour View Post
It works Like a charm^^ Good Job
Thank you dude, if u see any error / bugs, let me know
Old 06/18/2017, 12:03   #32

elite*gold: 0
nader i have a problem i cant download the hack bc my winrar cant unbox the hack i dont know why
Old 06/18/2017, 12:31   #33

Quote:
It works Like a charm^^ Good Job
I hope it would have worked for me i feel good for you man enjoy the hack <3

Since i really wanna play this hack soooooooo badly i will try messing around with the wolfteam folders deleting stuff and trying to fix the problem hopefully it works cuz you dont know how much i wanna play Wolfteam xD

Pleaseeee i hope you can find a fix to ClientFXDB Error Nader i really want to play sooo much idk why the HoolyHacks wolfhacks lite works for me correctly but this one doesn't :T
Old 06/18/2017, 12:57   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Thank you dude, if u see any error / bugs, let me know
In Icehold , Even if iam dead , it shows that we are still alive in the players list and name doesnt show on top of my body

Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456 View Post
I hope it would have worked for me i feel good for you man enjoy the hack <3

Since i really wanna play this hack soooooooo badly i will try messing around with the wolfteam folders deleting stuff and trying to fix the problem hopefully it works cuz you dont know how much i wanna play Wolfteam xD

Pleaseeee i hope you can find a fix to ClientFXDB Error Nader i really want to play sooo much idk why the HoolyHacks wolfhacks lite works for me correctly but this one doesn't :T
Hope the hack works for you as soon as possible ..Why dont you Install windows 7……?
Old 06/18/2017, 15:03   #35

nader i fix that problem but now i have other problem the loader is on all thing is allright but if i start Wolftram its crashes WT ariea games Windows 8.
Old 06/18/2017, 16:54   #36

Quote:
In Icehold , Even if iam dead , it shows that we are still alive in the players list and name doesnt show on top of my body

Hope the hack works for you as soon as possible ..Why dont you Install windows 7……?
Becuz my computer isn't setup yet i dont even have mouse or keyboard also have to buy wire for internet connection for it so i am using my brothers laptop and i dont wanna fk around with it
Old 06/18/2017, 18:16   #37

ISNT A HACK -.- it can nothing but downloading bullshit
Old 06/18/2017, 18:59   #38

Quote:

OHH dude, okay I will fix it today, I know why this shit happened Thank you for your great feedback!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddykiddd3 View Post
nader i fix that problem but now i have other problem the loader is on all thing is allright but if i start Wolftram its crashes WT ariea games Windows 8.
Dude try to press configure in our loader then try to make injection delay more then 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorti123 View Post
ISNT A HACK -.- it can nothing but downloading bullshit
OK

Quote:

I guess I fixed alive bug. Can you check it ?

#ChangeLog 18.06.2017 - 23:00
*In IceHold And S2 Destruction Alive bug Fixed
#RealHP Added

#ChangeLog 19.06.2017 - 02:15
Added Group for menu
Changed Menu Items Colours TO Red
Added Damage Hack [x1,x2,x3,ULTRA]
Old 06/19/2017, 06:31   #39

Quote:
OHH dude, okay I will fix it today, I know why this **** happened Thank you for your great feedback!

Dude try to press configure in our loader then try to make injection delay more then 4.

OK

I guess I fixed alive bug. Can you check it ?

#ChangeLog 18.06.2017 - 23:00
*In IceHold And S2 Destruction Alive bug Fixed
#RealHP Added

#ChangeLog 19.06.2017 - 02:15
Added Group for menu
Changed Menu Items Colours TO Red
Added Damage Hack [x1,x2,x3,ULTRA]
The bug still persist Nader...Moreover Can you code a Button or something to save and load weapons in inventory bc its annoying to select weapons each and every time
Old 06/19/2017, 06:38   #40

Quote:
The bug still persist Nader...Moreover Can you code a Button or something to save and load weapons in inventory bc its annoying to select weapons each and every time
I guess I fixed it for joygame, I will look for all servers. About button, dude it is just lite hack, even I didnt add save / load for vip. SO, IT Will Take My hours and hours, Really I do not wanna to busy for that bc I already have a lot of job to do. Maybe in the future, I can be able to make save load (I did save load in v7.0-v7.5 vips, but not more...)
Old 06/19/2017, 08:44   #41

now there is a new problem its the cientFXDB ...
Old 06/19/2017, 08:57   #42

Quote:
Don't worry bro you are not alone i am having the same error and there is no frikin way to fix it or maybe change your pc to win 7 i guess...I really want to find a fix for it
Old 06/19/2017, 09:43   #43

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456 View Post
Don't worry bro you are not alone i am having the same error and there is no frikin way to fix it or maybe change your pc to win 7 i guess...I really want to find a fix for it
This is not about your windows version. Im using windows 10, also I have another computer which included windows 8.1, my hack works very well. IT is all about your crash computers guys. Sorry about that.

For some solution:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousjtm View Post
Well yesterday i formated my computer and that didnot help also then i did some other stuff like stuff that im missing and this is a problem with some DLL that you have to put in you're C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 you will need to download the
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 (Debug), and put it in each folder. then it worked for me if you get the error Please reinstall the game, then just delete wolfteam. restart computer. empty %temp% then reinstall wolfteam and put the DDL back in the System32/SysWOW64 ' each restart you have to redo the DDL steps.' this solution worked for me hope this works for you guys!

Old 06/19/2017, 10:27   #44

Quote:
This is not about your windows version. Im using windows 10, also I have another computer which included windows 8.1, my hack works very well. IT is all about your crash computers guys. Sorry about that.

For some solution:
Hey Nader, 'Sometimes' the game force closes while entering into a game ..Try to fix that
Old 06/19/2017, 11:19   #45

can u add from last hack ammo infinte hack list?
Closed Thread