Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Wolcen Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

20% TRIAL = 1$ | GOD WEAPON = 10$ | FULL GEAR = 45$

Discussion on 20% TRIAL = 1$ | GOD WEAPON = 10$ | FULL GEAR = 45$ within the Wolcen Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 20% TRIAL = 1$ | *** WEAPON = 10$ | FULL GEAR = 45$

---------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me on discord: EliteWolcen#6402

Items

Trial belt1$

ANY *** WEAPON OF YOUR CHOICE (PISTOL / BOW / 2H / DAGGER) $10

FULL SET (HEAVY + BRUISER ARMOR SET + ALL WEAPONS + TRIAL BELT + BEST RINGS x2 ; BEST AMU ⭐ = $45 ONLY

Full list & screen on discord.

GOLD

500M - $20

Primordial Affinity

500M - $30

Duping method

Get a full inventory duped in 5 min max = 99$

→ Contact me with Discord ID: EliteWolcen#6402, and tell me what do you want. Thank you.

Similar Threads
Dayz Standalone Gear Servjce | GOD BOX | 0.54 | BEST GEAR
03/19/2015 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome to My Gear Service! Hello, Here you will find all the gear you will ever need for both you and your friends. My gear also comes with god boxes, something NOBODY else has. IM ALSO GIVING AWAY 2 VOUCH COPIES TO TRUSTED USERS! Add me on skype (At the bottom) Weapons:
[Selling] Cheap Premium Gear and Weapon Sets(Any color any gear with any weapon)
11/14/2014 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling Dayz SA gear and weapon sets. When you buy 1 set, you will get 3 weapon (1 Assault, 1 Sniper and one close range weapon with all attachements) and 1 gear set what collar you want. Simple M4 Set and Desert Set: Weapons : M4 - Mousin Shoutgun Foods, Water, Medical supplys, Grenades Ammo for M4, Mousin, Shoutgun
Weapon bug, wearing right/left weapon see only 1 weapon equip
10/27/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Weapon bug, wearing right/left weapon , you will only see 1 weapon equip if you view or look at the other players. But if you look at your own character you will see your two weapons equipt, but others see it as one. sorry for the bad english problem solve wrong packet in observeequipment
WTT Full PvP Sorc / 8x ABG / Pilus all +10 / Mres gear / PvE gear / Aether gear /
08/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
FOR SALE 200€ Trade or SALE my sorc only for GOOD GEAR Cleric/Hunter/Chanter/SM same server 48 cleric full daeva +10 / 2x daeva weapon +10 / full lvl 45 gold gear / lvl 50 gold mace +10 5 slot / lvl 50 gold staff +10 all Mboost 5x lvl1 twinks with all NC Soft rewards.(lucky wings/petīs/over 100 moriati 50platinum medals and many many more UPDATE: Sorc is 57 have the 65mio pet and a full equipt appartement....gold / eternal items UPDATE: full pvp set
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: