Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Wildstar Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WildStar Deluxe Account (US) with DJ Caretaker & Ikthian Crawler

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WildStar Deluxe Account (US) with DJ Caretaker & Ikthian Crawler

Looking to buy a WildStar Deluxe account. Willing to pay a fair price for f2p bonus items (DJ Caretaker and Ikthian crawler). Please reply to this thread or PM me.

« Warrior - Spellsinger - Esper | Gold.raiditem.com - Buy WildStar Gold Cheapest and Safest »

Similar Threads
Neuer Champion "Bard - the wandering caretaker" - Revealed
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hey folks, neue Infos zum neuen Champion: http://i.imgur.com/jI1fr91.jpg Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjcXHeNwa4 The celestial vagabond known only as Bard dwells beyond the physical universe in realms unknown to man. Manifesting...
[WTB] Dominion on Caretaker for PVP tanking
08/29/2014 - Wildstar Trading - 1 Replies
I have 2 toons on Caretaker for the dominion that I am tanking the rating for in the 3v3 rated arena bracket. I have about 45-50 plat on my toons and I am willing to pay that for somebody to join on ONE toon and queue with me so I can get more rated...
WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION 25EU WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION KEY 25EU PSC ONLY WITH PSCS!!
06/03/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION 25EU WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION 25EU PSC ONLY WITH PSCS!! [email protected] SKYPE PROOFS INCLUDES ITS ONLY THE KEY bump
Rappelz P.Server Host/Caretaker/GM/Mod
11/17/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 21 Replies
I've noticed that the people with the knowledge, skill, interest, and determination to set up a Private server; normally don't have the time to watch over it. Not just the time, but the patience it takes to deal with the problems, the people, the...