Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Wildstar Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WildStar Deluxe Account (US) with DJ Caretaker & Ikthian Crawler

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WildStar Deluxe Account (US) with DJ Caretaker & Ikthian Crawler

Looking to buy a WildStar Deluxe account. Willing to pay a fair price for f2p bonus items (DJ Caretaker and Ikthian crawler). Please reply to this thread or PM me.

« Warrior - Spellsinger - Esper | Gold.raiditem.com - Buy WildStar Gold Cheapest and Safest »

Similar Threads
Neuer Champion "Bard - the wandering caretaker" - Revealed
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hey folks, neue Infos zum neuen Champion: http://i.imgur.com/jI1fr91.jpg Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjcXHeNwa4 The celestial vagabond known only as Bard dwells beyond the physical universe in realms unknown to man. Manifesting when others threaten the cosmic equilibrium, the ancient caretaker acts with speed and intent, only returning to his endless watch once he has steered Runeterra from catastrophe. Skills:
[WTB] Dominion on Caretaker for PVP tanking
08/29/2014 - Wildstar Trading - 1 Replies
I have 2 toons on Caretaker for the dominion that I am tanking the rating for in the 3v3 rated arena bracket. I have about 45-50 plat on my toons and I am willing to pay that for somebody to join on ONE toon and queue with me so I can get more rated ranking per win. Right now I have a 1400, 1100 and an 800 rated toons im queuing on. I am looking to replace the 800 toon. The toons im WANTING the ranking on is Exile side and at about 1500 on the 3v3 side. I am willing to pay by the platinum...
WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION 25EU WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION KEY 25EU PSC ONLY WITH PSCS!!
06/03/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION 25EU WILDSTAR DELUXE VERSION 25EU PSC ONLY WITH PSCS!! [email protected] SKYPE PROOFS INCLUDES ITS ONLY THE KEY bump
Rappelz P.Server Host/Caretaker/GM/Mod
11/17/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 21 Replies
I've noticed that the people with the knowledge, skill, interest, and determination to set up a Private server; normally don't have the time to watch over it. Not just the time, but the patience it takes to deal with the problems, the people, the difference between languages. I've always understood that, but I never really got it till I had gotten a small taste of it myself. In the way of a simple Hamachi server, which wasn't so simple as I first thought. I didn't have the knowledge or...