Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spellslinger Dominion EU

Discussion on Spellslinger Dominion EU within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spellslinger Dominion EU

I'm interested in purchasing a Spellslinger on any EU server.

Requirements
Dominion
Level 50
1800 Arena Weapon (or 1800 arena rating)

Additional +´s (not required)
Attuned
High reputation / Path Level

If you have something like this please PM with your skype or write it below.
Payment will be done through paypal.
You will transfer the account email or sell your email along with the account.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10/02/2014, 19:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Still Need one Or two more Ppl, who Vouche (:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LVL 50 EU Exile Spellslinger (1500 pvp gear) / Trigger Fingers / 23 Plat
07/14/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
This is a spellslinger on EU server, exile, human, has all rare amps including TF and power surge. The charachter has fully runed pvp set and also 23 platinum to buy stuff as needed. Has also some epic items (including weapon) for healing spec in bank. Looking fo quikck sale therefore selling cheap skype (johnjohn23429).
[EU] Spellslinger [Attuned-Raid Ready][Arena 1800 Beast]
07/14/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
http://puu.sh/a5g87/5323142e96.jpg Hi guys! Today im selling my Wildstar Account , have been played since day 1 has the benefits from being a beta tester account such as exclusive mounts and lots of costumes or housing items, im leaving the game because im start working soon and not gonna have enough time to keep playing... you can check my ********* account and see ive sold lots of others mmo accounts without any trouble , lets talk about the character ! ...
DEU /WTS Level 40 Spellslinger
07/07/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Account welcher einen level 40 Arkanschützen/Spellslinger mit 55 gold beinhaltet. WTS my account inclusive 55g on the chars. Realm: Ithika Serverwechsel ist per Wildstar shop möglich Servertransfer is possible. Anfragen auf deutsch oder englisch. Bezahlungsart: Paypal 20€
[Selling] Wildstar acc Spellslinger lvl 50 German Realm Kazor
06/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 50 Spellslinger on the German Realm Kazor. Its a Digital deluxe edition. The acount lasts until 2.august. I got 2x C.R.E.E.D and 4Platin and 30 gold and tons of craft items. Professions are technologist and relic hunter booth maxed out. I got 272 Elder Gems 99k renown and around 3.8k prestige. I got 2 sets on my Spellslinger 1 for the Healing spec and 1 for the Dps spec i got for booth Epics! The attunment key is at 5/13 so you need to do the veteran dungeons on...
VErkaufe wildstar Deluxe acc lv 28 spellslinger
06/21/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Da der Wildstar Trading collective Thread mir nichts bringt und sich niemand meldet versuch ich es so. Verkaufe meinen Deluxe Wildstar acc spielzeit bis 3.7 hat nen 28 spellslinge 18er krieger und 16 meuchler aufn acc und ca 1.2 platin auf dem account Alle vorbesteller und deluxe inhalte vorhanden.. bezahlung per paypal skype: tolga_goek