Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 174 platin EU server progenitor exile

Discussion on WTS/WTT 174 platin EU server progenitor exile within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT 174 platin EU server progenitor exile

tausche auch gegen WoW gold auf blackrock horde

verkaufe 1Platin für 1,2€
tausche 1Platin für 3k WoW gold (nur EU Blackrock Horde)

tausch findet je nach menge step by step und face to face statt. ich gebe auch als erster.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Wildstar Arena Push(Progenitor-Exile)
08/11/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo! Suche einen Arena Push auf Progenitor-Exile. Ziel sollte 1800 sein. Bezahlen würde ich am Liebsten in Platin. Geld müsste man nochmal abklären. MfG Scantraxx13
[Suche] Wintrading - Progenitor - Exile
08/07/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Ja wie im Titel beschrieben, bin ich auf der Suche nach jemandem der mich pushen kann. Bin warrior full blue pvp equipped. 1500 oder am liebsten 1800. Preis etc. Per PN dann :) Mfg
pull up to 1800 on Arena - Eu Progenitor Exile
07/30/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi folks, looking someone who is willing to pull me up to 1800 lvl on Arena. Theory is simple. You must have 1800 gear already. You loose couple of games to come on 1200 lvl and then on 2vs2 you pull me up to 1800. i would cover all your costs and for sure an adda good hourly rate. please pm. Br
Wildstar Progenitor(PvP) 50 Warrior Exile
06/21/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Account http://i.epvpimg.com/TZwkh.png http://epvpimg.com/fIRtf picture of the warrior... pm with offer
[Selling] LVL 50 Jedi Sentinel with 1780 Cartel Coins at The Progenitor Server in Europe
08/24/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 50 Jedi Sentinel at The Progenitor Server in Europe with 1780 cartel coins. Contact me by PM if interested. or email me at [email protected]