Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teamspeak3 servers from less than 1$ | DDoS protection | Control Panel | Free Trial

Discussion on Teamspeak3 servers from less than 1$ | DDoS protection | Control Panel | Free Trial within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teamspeak3 servers from less than 1$ | DDoS protection | Control Panel | Free Trial

Professional Teamspeak 3 Hosting!

Features:
Control Panel
Multiple locations
DDoS Protection
Instant Setup
Free trial (Also instant)
Live chat support

Prices are $0,03/Slot
Old 09/02/2016, 22:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Do you have a ATHP License?
Old 09/04/2016, 20:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Please send me a proof of your athp license.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DDOS PROTECTED] Dedicated Servers with Free Proprietary DDoS Protection up to 10 Gbs
03/14/2014 - WoW Private Server - 7 Replies
INCLOUDIBLY - http://incloudibly.com is a Zurich-based web hosting company offering DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers, DDoS Protected Cloud Hosting, DDoS Protected Colocation in Europe, DDoS Protected Camfrog room hosting and professional DDoS Protection service from all types of DDoS attacks. ★ Order a Dedicated Server and get 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) lifetime DDoS protection free-of-charge. This level of protection is enough to mitigate against 90% of DDoS attacks known. ★ What you get with...
[WTS]DDoS protected servers Up to 130 Gbps [TRIAL available]
12/16/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
DDoS protected servers start from 49 euro per month with 8 gb ram and Vps from 9 euro per month more information you will be able to find on my website or other posts here or by pm. All servers are collocated in a private lan into ovh Europe and usa data centers and are protected from my own personal firewall . I claim that the firewall can defend 100% against all udp attacks and other kind os DDoS attacks (it works only with gameservers not websites,websites have other kind of protection )...
Cloud Protection | DDoS Protection For SRO Servers | 300Gbps Protection | Cheap
09/13/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Looks like I can't post images, if you'd like to see the thread design, please Go Here: http://i.imgur.com/IS4q7Kw.png. Text version Intoduction: Features: