Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knife-Down, LLC | SSL | Very Cheap | Web - VPS - Dedi | Instant Setup | DDoS Protect

Discussion on Knife-Down, LLC | SSL | Very Cheap | Web - VPS - Dedi | Instant Setup | DDoS Protect within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knife-Down, LLC | SSL | Very Cheap | Web - VPS - Dedi | Instant Setup | DDoS Protect

Vouches:

Able to answer any questions via Support Ticket on the site, or here on ePVP through the Thread/PM
Support:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[KORE-HOSTING] 99.9% Uptime | DDoS Protected | Instant Setup
02/19/2016 - Web Host / Server Trading - 1 Replies
(Das ist nicht mein Hosting, ich biete das hier nur für einen guten Kollegen an!) http://i.epvpimg.com/wUFyb.png Feedback: - ToS:
Little help with dedi setup
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Wondering if I can get a little help with dedi server setup... Currently everything is set, but the server can not connect with the SQL. I get this error: "Microsoft for OLE DB Provider for SQL Server ConnectionOpen (connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied." I have the SQL user account setup with the correct password, I have no Firewall running, but it appears that the ports or the IP is the problem. If anyone can shed some light on how they did their dedi setup, it...