Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A dedicated Server/Computer for league of legends bot.

Discussion on A dedicated Server/Computer for league of legends bot. within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A dedicated Server/Computer for league of legends bot.

Hi,

I have a NHC BOT key and i need YOUR server or High power computer to bot my LoL accs.

I will rent it every month.

I would like if you can run 20 bots at the same time. + or -

Post offer here on or skype.

Thanks

(Answer in english, im not german)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dedicated Server für eure League of Legends BOTs
05/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wir bieten euch Dedicated Server für euren League of Legends BOT an, ganz ohne Kündigungsfrist, Vertragslaufzeit oder sonstige Zwänge: Das Angebot findet Ihr unter: Dedicated Server Core i7 6x 3,20 Ghz inkl. Windows Server 2012 R2 | eBay Bei Fragen bitte hier, auf eBay oder per Skype melden!
Gemini eSports looking for extremely dedicated player for our League of Legends TEAM
02/24/2015 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hi everyone we are a brand new multigaming, created by some friends that play and know eachother for almost 10 years now. Our goal is to form professional gaming teams, take a step forward into the eSports competitivity, be on top to reach the world’s most famous tournaments and championships. We truly believe in netgaming competitivity and spent a lot of time playing pc games and now we are taking it on a more serious level. We’ll provide our players a dedicated teamspeak and all the needed...