Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Web Host / Server Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some one that can assist me building my website!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some one that can assist me building my website!

Hey guys!

I am looking for some one that can assist me in building a website for me with some unique functions. I will be paying you for your service.

Requierments:

Must Build sites/designed in the past
Must fair priced

This is for a long term project, contact me via skype for more information

Similar Threads
Looking for Assist
04/22/2012 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
I need some good free program to edit my mp3 songs to jukebox's format. Thank you for the time.
assist in PvP
05/14/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello all, I have a dude, who I confing the program that all members pt assist the party leader in pvp? thank you for you time and sorry my english is very bad :(!!
Please Assist me :)
11/12/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Okay so I have my character, a two hander, fighting things in order to level my other character. The problem is,sometimes the other character dies and i need to know step by step how to make IBOT switch to the rod that I have in my inventory and ress him. I think I've done most of it right, because when the other character dies my guy stands there and it says i cant do it because im wearing things that prohibit me from ressing. So i need to know how to make it switch to the rod to ress and...
Aoe assist mit lv 60 1o1 assist machen
08/27/2010 - Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hallo wollte fragen ob man mit lv 60 oder höher seinen aoe assist auf 1o1 assist staten kann mit event reskill und lvlt man mit einem aoe assisten schneller auf lv 60 als mit einem 1o1? weil will einen neuen assisten anfangen weil ich denk das ich damit schneller auf 60 komme als mit meinem 1o1 lv 48 auf 60
Bg assist 2.0
01/07/2007 - WoW Addons - 10 Replies
So es ist da das neue Bg assist. http://wow.curse-gaming.com/en/files/downloads/22687/