Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unwanted code

Discussion on unwanted code within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unwanted code

trading a jav. code for anything lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Taking unwanted pets on any server
09/06/2010 - Rappelz - 21 Replies
If you have any pets you want to get rid of PM me or post. Thanks in advance.
Taking unwanted pets on any server
08/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
If you have any pets you want to get rid of PM me or post. Thanks in advance :-)
Block unwanted sites
07/07/2010 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
We all know that some "interesting" (you know what:mofo:) websites are highly dangerous. Do you want to know how to block these kinds of websites? Now the following are the most used ways. Internet Explorer offers the ability for heighten security and privacy. You can block a site by following the directions below: 1. Load your Internet explorer 2. Click Tools 3. Click Internet Options 4. Click the Privacy tab 5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites 6. Type in the site address that...
Unwanted bjx fast login char's
03/25/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Yes i know how many of you allready know this but its just a tip' border='0' alt='Yes i know how many of you allready know this but its just a tip' /> To remove any unwanted Fast Login Characters: 1) go into your bjx folder 2) go into setting 3) highlight and delete all character ini files you do not want to see on the Fast Login menu "dont delete global.ini" 4) right click global.ini open it with notepad highlight and delete the character names from...