Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coole treasures

Old 09/28/2010, 14:45   #16

elite*gold: LOCKED
UPDATED!

Old 09/28/2010, 18:38   #17

elite*gold: LOCKED
#push

« RETAILS | [vk account]top acc »

Similar Threads
Call2Pay and Treasures!
05/20/2018 - e*pvp News - EN - 32 Replies
Time has come and we are once again ready to present you a brandnew update. For weeks people kept asking e*pvp staff things like: "Can't we just pay via SMS (mobile phone) if we buy e*gold?" Up to now the answer was No but now that has changed ;) Elitepvpers figured something out and finally you can pay by phone if you want some e*gold. BUT there is a catch about it. It takes us a whole lot of more money. Not monthly but for each call. To balance that costs we have to charge a fee of 3€ (4$)...
wie mache ich treasures??
08/20/2010 - WarRock Trading - 2 Replies
ich verstehe nicht wie ich treasures machen kann wäre sehr dankbar für eine erklärung:)
Treasures
06/19/2010 - WarRock - 16 Replies
hallo leute hab wieder ne frage^^ und zwar wenn ich ein Treasures mache kann man da iwie ein pw machen?
Treasures of Aht Urhgan
04/21/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Yeah...I went in a complete fit needing this expansion, so I went to Wolly World to find that they don't even have it in stock...so I go to the mall, get the expansion, come back to my house at about...9:30pm EST, put the DVD Rom in and say O..M..F..G..... To find that it needs a DVD Drive to read this crap...Anyone Willing to throw up a download of the iSO so I can install this without having to spend more money to actually Install this and begin playing?