Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > WarRock Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MadWolf & Bananegel CLB! LIMITED!

Discussion on MadWolf & Bananegel CLB! LIMITED! within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2014, 22:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
#28-01-2014 22:54 - Reseller License Available.

- Able to sell limited (10) licenses for 10 day's each 2 week's.
- Able to get your own name in the bot (No Madwolf/Bananegel but ex: MaitreGims)
- Full support on all tools you need (Reseller tool, Prices & limitation upgrades)
Old 01/30/2014, 13:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf™ View Post
#28-01-2014 22:54 - Reseller License Available.

- Able to sell limited (10) licenses for 10 day's each 2 week's.
- Able to get your own name in the bot (No Madwolf/Bananegel but ex: MaitreGims)
- Full support on all tools you need (Reseller tool, Prices & limitation upgrades)
Grab this offer now!
Old 02/21/2014, 18:08   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Trusted!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 19:59   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Quote:
You are not allowed to have other members act as resellers for you, offering your merchandise in the Black Market for a share of the profit. There is one exception: You may delegate the sale of your merchandise to one other member only if you are not offering your merchandise in a thread of your own, i.e. you leave the sale on e*pvp for a certain merchandise entirely to another member.
#closed
Closed Thread