Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > WarRock Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarRock Legit EXP/KD Service and cheap

Discussion on WarRock Legit EXP/KD Service and cheap within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WarRock Legit EXP/KD Service and cheap

Hi Elitepvpers community , I am new on this forum but I am here for business , I am a warrock player from long time and few months ago I had the inspiration to help mi friends lvling and after that I keep doing it .

Today I will show you how legit and Easy is mi service and it's very easy to understand , sry if for German players maybe a translator will be usefull.

Here are the INFO about mi activity during game :

1.I will log and play like any other normal warrock player with no HACKS or POWER LVL glitches .

2.You have to chose between 2 selections , 1)Normal maps with KD , 2)Zombie Maps faster EXP no KD

Ok now let's see how much it costs and how this transaction works .

1)You tell me what name you want on email , you tell me what ID you want on Warrock , you tell me what you nickname you want .

2)The trade system is very easy after you tell me the info above you wish I will make a own password and a secret answer .

3)After I done with your account lvl and KD , or only lvl I give you the acc and password to log in game . You check the account and everything arround .

4)I will make a elitepvp treasure inclugind Secret question answer , Email password and more info you need to know optional on mi activity during gameplay.

Here are the prices for mi service , since im 100 % legit and a trusted source it will be hard for me to lvl , if you go other sources that are faster then me then trust me they are not legit .

Here is the prices:

1 000 EXP = 1 e*Gold (+KD=3 e*Gold)

10 000 EXP = 10 e*Gold (+KD=13 *e*Gold

100 000 EXP = 100 e*Gold (+KD=130 e*Gold)

1 000 000 EXP = 1 000 e*Gold (+KD=1 300 e*Gold)

Item SHOP (all accounts will have 20 % exp boost and spectre 30 days)

Contact me on email or PM on elitepvpers .

If you already have an account and you want me to lvl it I can do that also if you really going to trust me , anyway that's nothing to worry about since warrock items are not tradable between accounts.

First you don't PAY ME , FIRST I lvl your account with KD or not and then you log in and check it and after that you PAY me , simple .

Contact me on private message or add mi messenger/email for discussion and more private chat .

I can only help 1 account during mi time so if I don't asnwer you or I can't help you that means im busy with other player account