Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > War Thunder Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KOSTORE 😈 WARTHUNDER 🚀 ESP 🥰 WALLHACK ⭐ LEGIT ❤️ UNDETECTED 2023

Discussion on KOSTORE 😈 WARTHUNDER 🚀 ESP 🥰 WALLHACK ⭐ LEGIT ❤️ UNDETECTED 2023 within the War Thunder Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2023, 00:11   #31

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-JC View Post
I think you should go and read the thread back before accusing me of lying.

I didn't ignore your points, I addressed them quite clearly in the thread - Maybe my attitude made it a little hard for you to understand, and to be honest I was having fun with you to a point because your narcissistic ego was unbearable. But I think It quite clear I wasn't going to address the same thing in DMs, when you rewrite it 100x in every way possible after I had already addressed it in the post.

Instead, you chose to focus your attention on the differetiation between "Botting" Discords, and "Ratting" Discords - although I made the distinction quite clear hours ago in the thread - nobody accused you of Ratting products, I accused you of ratting discords - which you clearly knew meant botting, same thing different language.

And stealing media - which I told you, ill remove my comment about it when you've removed our media - its not even that deep, had you agreed I would have literally given you the video after finding out your situation with unique, we have no need for it lol - but when someone who does shady shit like botting and stealing within our community comes along, do you expect us to ignore it?

feel free to reply to that in my DMs since you seem to have found a home there, and since dep has cleared up the DDOS allegations and removed his comments, ill again refer to my previous thread post.
Funny you say that because you instigated the whole thing - look back on the first DM's and how I approached you vs you posting an image of unique that had nothing to do with the whole situation

proof :

I texted you about 'no need to shoot shots we can come to an agreement' and you said 'let me post this picture to try trigger the bees nest )'
Old 02/04/2023, 00:16   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostore View Post
Funny you say that because you instigated the whole thing - look back on the first DM's and how I approached you vs you posting an image of unique that had nothing to do with the whole situation

proof : https://imgur.com/a/wLTE8gT

I texted you about 'no need to shoot shots we can come to an agreement' and you said 'let me post this picture to try trigger the bees nest )'
"but when someone who does shady **** like botting and stealing within our community comes along, do you expect us to ignore it?"

It did have something to do with the situation, as I told you later in our conversation; "If you want our media, feel free to pay for it - otherwise remove it"

Had you have shown me that you were actually a part of the Fec team still, regardless of what unique had told me, I would have given you the offer I have previously stated.
Old 02/04/2023, 00:19   #33

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotUSA#5453 View Post
I heard this guy is involved in some ****... Just don't use your card on his site. Stay safe.
BTW This guy can't even provide proof or solid base for his argument - kids just throwing **** in here because he is friends with the guy getting **** on rn - I recommend anyone stay far away from doing business with these rat liars. Say one thing then when it boils down to the root of it all there's nothing but lies. You may not agree with how i conduct my advertising but regardless of the situation if you sit down and do business with me you will be more than satisfied - ofcourse if you don't have a seat at my table you will be as angry and as rage filled as these 2 losers.

Proof : 'my friends a cop so whatever he says must be true'
Old 02/04/2023, 00:27   #34

Arrow

Quote:
"but when someone who does shady shit like botting and stealing within our community comes along, do you expect us to ignore it?"

It did have something to do with the situation, as I told you later in our conversation; "If you want our media, feel free to pay for it - otherwise remove it"

Had you have shown me that you were actually a part of the Fec team still, regardless of what unique had told me, I would have given you the offer I have previously stated.
The logic behind this is the same as a homeless man scraping the bottom of the barrel for food.

I am convinced at this point some people simply do not deserve access to internet or wifi.

So lets try make sense of what you just said right now -

According to what you just said 'Botting and Stealing customers' because my services are better and cheaper all at the same time is enough to accuse me of scamming , ratting , ddosing , shady practices and 100 diff things ( despite the hundreds of reps I have but lets just ignore those ). Cause realistically you can't 'STEAL' customers if your services aren't BETTER. Do i expect you to ignore it ? NO - Do i expect you to not make up false shit and try tarnish my name / reputation ? YES.

Accuse me of dm spamming sure - go ahead - say the truth not anything else that is not true.

That image you sent had NOTHING to do with the situation of removing media between you and me? Not to mention you posted a whole comment BEFORE contacting me about it LOL. I reached out to YOU. "If you want our media, feel free to pay for it - otherwise remove it" Has NOTHING to do with the image of you and unique talking. Literally NOTHING LOL

Old 02/04/2023, 00:42   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Quote:
The logic behind this is the same as a homeless man scraping the bottom of the barrel for food.

I am convinced at this point some people simply do not deserve access to internet or wifi.

So lets try make sense of what you just said right now -

According to what you just said 'Botting and Stealing customers' because my services are better and cheaper all at the same time is enough to accuse me of scamming , ratting , ddosing , shady practices and 100 diff things ( despite the hundreds of reps I have but lets just ignore those ). Cause realistically you can't 'STEAL' customers if your services aren't BETTER. Do i expect you to ignore it ? NO - Do i expect you to not make up false shit and try tarnish my name / reputation ? YES.

Accuse me of dm spamming sure - go ahead - say the truth not anything else that is not true.

That image you sent had NOTHING to do with the situation of removing media between you and me? Not to mention you posted a whole comment BEFORE contacting me about it LOL. I reached out to YOU. "If you want our media, feel free to pay for it - otherwise remove it" Has NOTHING to do with the image of you and unique talking. Literally NOTHING LOL

My brother in Christ, I have spoken to more receptive brick walls.

This is my final response as you're clearly just going to ignore it anyway, and this post is already dead as of the replies shown.

1. I never accused you of ratting, you quite literally made that up in your head because you couldnt distinguish the context "ratting" was used in - even though it was written in plain English in this thread.

2. Many many many moons ago, I quite rightly said in this thread "DDosing im not going to argue, you havnt yet tried to dos me. not that it would work." as you know, I never accused you of that - I said Dep proved you did, but that has been disproven, rightly so.

3. I dont think I once mentioned you stealing customers, you can do that of your own accords if you can reach the userbase lol, "botting" (you're welcome) is something very heavily disliked within the community, you know this.

so, as far of the things I actually accused you of, you have proven them all right?

best of luck with your warthunder sales my man, for the sake of your users I really hope Fec have got their shit sorted, Warthunder is an expensive game to get your main banned in - especially when there's better alternatives with a much better uptimes and feature lists.
Old 02/04/2023, 01:35   #36

Arrow

Quote:
My brother in Christ, I have spoken to more receptive brick walls.

This is my final response as you're clearly just going to ignore it anyway, and this post is already dead as of the replies shown.

1. I never accused you of ratting, you quite literally made that up in your head because you couldnt distinguish the context "ratting" was used in - even though it was written in plain English in this thread.

2. Many many many moons ago, I quite rightly said in this thread "DDosing im not going to argue, you havnt yet tried to dos me. not that it would work." as you know, I never accused you of that - I said Dep proved you did, but that has been disproven, rightly so.

3. I dont think I once mentioned you stealing customers, you can do that of your own accords if you can reach the userbase lol, "botting" (you're welcome) is something very heavily disliked within the community, you know this.

so, as far of the things I actually accused you of, you have proven them all right?

best of luck with your warthunder sales my man, for the sake of your users I really hope Fec have got their shit sorted, Warthunder is an expensive game to get your main banned in - especially when there's better alternatives with a much better uptimes and feature lists.
1. You've accused me of 'Ratting' - Only later when I called YOU OUT about it did you rectify your true meanings ~

2. Admitting to having one of your accusations debunked - wonder what else you could lie about ~

3. Because YOU 'Dislike' it doesn't mean the customers do too. From a customer perspective if someone reached out to me and provided me with a cheaper price for the SAME product I'd love them for it. All that is left is you clearly being mad and this thread shows it more than anything.

Please do not comment about accusations this thread is for the world to see how you tried tarnishing my name and how badly it failed. You and your silly friend have earned yourselves names on the board of clowns forever.

I love the change in tone when reality finally hit you and understood the game you are playing and how the field is set out for your failure.
Old 02/04/2023, 02:59   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Haha involved in what ? what are you accusing me of? you have proof? I can say the same for your website and ruin your reputation for what?

Update 03/02/2023 22:27 GMT

Me and Unique are working together :
Me and Deprimere are a couple now :
Turns out someone else was behind the DDOS Attack :
Biggie admitting to lying and going back on his words :
Biggie trying to ignore all points I made ( the truth ) :

Remember people there is always 2 sides to every story - don't be sheeps and go with what people say.

Rly dude?
What. sheeps you say?

Are you literally calling customers (anyone who reads this) who disagree with your opinion (viewpoint) 'sheep'?
This is the instant use of passive-aggressive language.
You definitely should avoid that (but probably if that is right you do care what I think).

I'm more concerned about what and how you spoke as a seller of the software. Definitely, your tone and the way you spoke give me a lot of red flags as a buyer.

As the buyer, I'm here for a really long time. Please stop this conversation and don't try to get the last word as that does not give you any favours for your business.

I don't care if you overcharging or you are a reseller but I do care about the tone you speak (generally).

As that definitely gives a clear view that you will blame the customer first before checking if there was a problem or simply helping the customer to sort out the problem he has.

Peace mate.
Chill and no need for that. Be nice to others they will return in favour to you too.
Old 02/04/2023, 03:28   #38

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimas1223 View Post
Rly dude?
What. sheeps you say?

Are you literally calling customers (anyone who reads this) who disagree with your opinion (viewpoint) 'sheep'?
This is the instant use of passive-aggressive language.
You definitely should avoid that (but probably if that is right you do care what I think).

I'm more concerned about what and how you spoke as a seller of the software. Definitely, your tone and the way you spoke give me a lot of red flags as a buyer.

As the buyer, I'm here for a really long time. Please stop this conversation and don't try to get the last word as that does not give you any favours for your business.

I don't care if you overcharging or you are a reseller but I do care about the tone you speak (generally).

As that definitely gives a clear view that you will blame the customer first before checking if there was a problem or simply helping the customer to sort out the problem he has.

Peace mate.
Chill and no need for that. Be nice to others they will return in favour to you too.
Brother in arms your argument you just accused me that because I speak to someone who is ACCUSING me of all these horrible things in a rude tone and not speak to them nicely when THEY ARE LYING and hiding THE TRUTH trying to portray a different narrative that somehow correlated to my customer support ? Holy shit you guys very fucking dumb!?

If someone accuses you of things you didn't do I'm more then sure you would react in a similar fashion. So please do not tell me about talking nicely and my tone when dumb fuckers come to my post threatening my business with false allegations. YOU are NOT my Customer either so you wouldn't be able to tell just how my customer service - stop making ASSUMPTIONS. I don't care what you see and how you feel - if you are a customer you will receive good prices - good customer services. But as long as you are not doing business with me - we will not have good relations. Its simple - my customers and partners ripe the benefits - our enemies are cry babies like biggie.
Old 02/04/2023, 05:43   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Brother in arms your argument you just accused me that because I speak to someone who is ACCUSING me of all these horrible things in a rude tone and not speak to them nicely when THEY ARE LYING and hiding THE TRUTH trying to portray a different narrative that somehow correlated to my customer support ? Holy shit you guys very fucking dumb!?

If someone accuses you of things you didn't do I'm more then sure you would react in a similar fashion. So please do not tell me about talking nicely and my tone when dumb fuckers come to my post threatening my business with false allegations. YOU are NOT my Customer either so you wouldn't be able to tell just how my customer service - stop making ASSUMPTIONS. I don't care what you see and how you feel - if you are a customer you will receive good prices - good customer services. But as long as you are not doing business with me - we will not have good relations. Its simple - my customers and partners ripe the benefits - our enemies are cry babies like biggie.

Let us review this. But before that let us get right to assume = having an opinion (in a way this broad definition but in this case what it is from me) which is not alien to any human bean.

In this case, if you read below I did have a positive opinion at first look but now is like 'What the hell!?'

• I was looking for a Warthunder chair.
• I saw a thread with the seller of 63 Black market trades which gave me a good first impression.
• I came to read all customers and not positive responses or questions and clarifications (such as works with X CPU or GPU what WIN supported how many thanks were given by buyers etc.)
• I have found a lot more banter at least than what I thought is going on at first.
• As I was reading and looking at all screenshots which were back and forward no clear proof of anything either way I found your tone concerning as a possible buyer.
• In the first two messages, I mentioned my enjoyment of dram and pointed out that I will not buy it due because I don't want to take risks as all conversations did not give me any positivity anymore.
• 3rd message I have written was solely based on an opinion backed up by experience and was trying to give my personal suggestions for stopping a fight which leads nowhere and only gives negative vibes. And as a business and product owner, you should not allow yourself to get lost in feelings when responding to any message.

I do apologise for putting the first and second responses bluntly without giving a detailed constructive explanation of how did I come to not buying conclusion.

This is the reason why I'm doing this now in the current response.

This is entirely up to your choice to evaluate my constructive detailed explanation or just shrug that off.
As in my first message, I thanked the people who helped me to make a decision, in this case, not to take risks as did not appreciate the tone of how you dealt with the current issue at hand.

And as you see I do not react in any type of confrontational manner. Instead of that, I have read your response multiple times to make sure I do understand your take and reevaluate the possibility of not exactly right words used and did also toked into account that clearly visible that all your messages were written in a heated temper. As I mentioned before you should avoid that in any possible way.

In any way I have taken to review your responses, I have noticed that you emphasized that I'm not your customer and shouldn't evaluate the product or the trustworthy seller till I didn't buy one.

"YOU are NOT my Customer either so you wouldn't be able to tell just how my customer service - stop making ASSUMPTIONS."

But you know yourself that this is not how it works and everyone will make decisions about the product and seller by reviewing all possible data found. And also assume make an opinion about it and only then make the decision to buy or not.

Peace.
Over and out.

Please if you can do not tag me. (Just in advance I'm sorry I have tagged you. As you are the owner of this product in the current thread advertisement)

This is purely based on my personal opinion or as you may say assumptions and either of them can be right or wrong no exception to this one.

Thank you.
Old 02/04/2023, 13:16   #40

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimas1223 View Post
Let us review this. But before that let us get right to assume = having an opinion (in a way this broad definition but in this case what it is from me) which is not alien to any human bean.

In this case, if you read below I did have a positive opinion at first look but now is like 'What the hell!?'

• I was looking for a Warthunder chair.
• I saw a thread with the seller of 63 Black market trades which gave me a good first impression.
• I came to read all customers and not positive responses or questions and clarifications (such as works with X CPU or GPU what WIN supported how many thanks were given by buyers etc.)
• I have found a lot more banter at least than what I thought is going on at first.
• As I was reading and looking at all screenshots which were back and forward no clear proof of anything either way I found your tone concerning as a possible buyer.
• In the first two messages, I mentioned my enjoyment of dram and pointed out that I will not buy it due because I don't want to take risks as all conversations did not give me any positivity anymore.
• 3rd message I have written was solely based on an opinion backed up by experience and was trying to give my personal suggestions for stopping a fight which leads nowhere and only gives negative vibes. And as a business and product owner, you should not allow yourself to get lost in feelings when responding to any message.

I do apologise for putting the first and second responses bluntly without giving a detailed constructive explanation of how did I come to not buying conclusion.

This is the reason why I'm doing this now in the current response.

This is entirely up to your choice to evaluate my constructive detailed explanation or just shrug that off.
As in my first message, I thanked the people who helped me to make a decision, in this case, not to take risks as did not appreciate the tone of how you dealt with the current issue at hand.

And as you see I do not react in any type of confrontational manner. Instead of that, I have read your response multiple times to make sure I do understand your take and reevaluate the possibility of not exactly right words used and did also toked into account that clearly visible that all your messages were written in a heated temper. As I mentioned before you should avoid that in any possible way.

In any way I have taken to review your responses, I have noticed that you emphasized that I'm not your customer and shouldn't evaluate the product or the trustworthy seller till I didn't buy one.

"YOU are NOT my Customer either so you wouldn't be able to tell just how my customer service - stop making ASSUMPTIONS."

But you know yourself that this is not how it works and everyone will make decisions about the product and seller by reviewing all possible data found. And also assume make an opinion about it and only then make the decision to buy or not.

Peace.
Over and out.

Please if you can do not tag me. (Just in advance I'm sorry I have tagged you. As you are the owner of this product in the current thread advertisement)

This is purely based on my personal opinion or as you may say assumptions and either of them can be right or wrong no exception to this one.

Thank you.
I appreciate your reply - I can understand where you stand and where your views are coming from. However I don't believe 'tone' should be the real selling point of a product. If I have to coerce and manipulate you into buying my product and the features - service and quality doesn't sell itself then if this is the case for any other seller they should seriously re-evaluate their product line. I have an extremely loyal customer base and the reason I can afford to talk to the way I talk to the people trying to accuse me of all these things is because of just that - I know just how slick of an operation I run and how well those who have done business with me are getting along.

Unfortunately as you can see the comment section of this thread was quite clearly ruined by Biggie and his hatred for me since so many of his customers came to me. I can only say I am sad that you as a potential buyer was lost because you were somehow caught up in a seller to seller confrontation where I was the one being attacked and fighting for the truth.

Sorry for quoting you but I completely agree with you saying that as a seller no one should be caught up in their feelings - however when you are being attacked you seriously can not be blamed for the reaction - One last question for you - why are you not making an opinion on the attacker ( Biggie) who I have dismembered and broke down all his false accusations - proved him wrong in all aspects and made him go back on his words.. Is this a seller you wish to do business with? Why is it that because I am fighting for my reputation in a harsh tone against people who are coming for my neck I am being portrayed as the negative person - This is literally like women who make false rape accusations then when they are proved wrong get no consequences for it. However I can only say Biggie has stepped one foot in the wrong direction with me and he will forever regret this for the rest of his selling career. Once again if you can just answer me why you don't have a negative opinion on Biggie who I have disproved all his false accusations and caught him lying with his own tounge to try ruin my reputation - even dep removed his comments because he knew biggie is full of shit and there is no evidence for any of the accusations he has made.
Old 02/09/2023, 20:27   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Media reuploaded
Old 02/10/2023, 13:13   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus View Post
I will check for screenshots and media in 24 hours
Added - streamable keeps taking it down - you should definitely integrate a video hosting service on your website because all 3rd parties take down everyones videos.
Old 02/10/2023, 14:30   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Added - streamable keeps taking it down - you should definitely integrate a video hosting service on your website because all 3rd parties take down everyones videos.
Not steamable taking it down, stop reuploading stolen media.
Old 02/11/2023, 16:52   #44

Talking

Quote:
this is a rebrand of Fecurity and has been detected 3 times in the last 6months...
why not sell it under its actual Brand? I know unique doesn't care, but seems like you're trying to pass it off as a new product.

youre also using my media, made by my media creator Joel - please remove it and make your own. we lo longer sell their war thunder as it is often detected too much and our two alternatives are much better.

Thanks in advance, Biggie.
check description of *his* media for *my* store links lol, don't let these bozos take you for a ride

EDIT:
as of 04/02/2023 The media has since been taken down forcefully.
EDIT:
as of 11/02/2023 The media has since been reuploaded successfully
Old 02/11/2023, 21:52   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
#reopened new media uploaded
Thanks
1 User