Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vindictus Help!

Discussion on Vindictus Help! within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vindictus Help!

I own a mac, and I've been trying to get Vindictus to run via a wineskin wrapper, I've ALMOST got it but I'm being block by a message which says
something like "can't open oreans.vxd driver".

I've discovered that this is apparently a hackshield of somekind called Themida or "APRTsomethingortheother" which supposedly can be cracked or altered some how, I know I can't request a code or whatever but is there anyway for me to bypass this hackshield? Or can anybody atleast give me some advice on where to start looking?

I'm using a Macbook Pro with Mac OSX vr 10.6.6 Snowleopard, any advice would be helpful now cause this has been driving me nuts!
Old 07/18/2011, 17:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
helppppp

Guys i have another problem with game i login from internet website then ii press play and selecet west server then it is opening a game and i press to the start game then it says conecting to server then it says login from website then i am going to login again and doing same things plesae help me
Old 07/19/2011, 01:10   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
@Threadstarter: I can't help you with your probelm (A Mac is just not the best to play Pc Games)

Quote:
Guys i have another problem with game i login from internet website then ii press play and selecet west server then it is opening a game and i press to the start game then it says conecting to server then it says login from website then i am going to login again and doing same things plesae help me
1. You are playing through a proxy or you live in America/Canada?
2. If you play through a proxy enable your Firewall which could block the Proxy-Programs.
3. Try various proxy (the best page would be aliveproxy.com).

Good luck.