Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Vindictus Eu Xe Version] What's your opinion about it?

Old   #1
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,396
[Vindictus Eu Xe Version] What's your opinion about it?

After testing the closed beta this is what i think about it.

I don't really like that the gameplay changed in such a horrible way, fury infusion isn't a buff anymore and spear Lanns can't use gilding fury (the skill i liked the most about Spear Lann). The bosses are way too easy and abit slower (comparing to the premiere version from Vindictus NA) but that might change after a certain level.

But i do like the XE Move and the Jumping-Attacks. And my girlfriend played Fiona and she really enjoyed it even tho she would prefer to play on Evie.

Those are my thoughts about Vindictus Eu for now.

Für die Deutschen Users:

Wie gefiel euch die Vindictus Eu Xe Version und wie ist eure Meinung zu dieser Version?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
I actually really like it.

I´ve played the NA Version and compared to that I prefer playing "our" (EU) version.
Though playing/winning solo is much easier, I still like it the way it is.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 2,209
first i thought that there would be these dungeons and an open world map for leveling, but there was no ow-map. but even without this map the story is very nice and i like the hack&slay gameplay. i will play it when the beta ends, but i hope that there will be more races at the beginning.
my english sucks, i know.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
I actually really like it.

I´ve played the NA Version and compared to that I prefer playing "our" (EU) version.
Though playing/winning solo is much easier, I still like it the way it is.
Well compared to the NA version Vindictus Eu is better in a few aspects but the most important one is that you don't need a Proxy/VPN to play on it o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kɛvin View Post
first i thought that there would be these dungeons and an open world map for leveling, but there was no ow-map. but even without this map the story is very nice and i like the hack&slay gameplay. i will play it when the beta ends, but i hope that there will be more races at the beginning.
I guess we will soon see the next class (Evie), there are no races just different characters/classes.

Du kannst auch in Deutsch schreiben ^^

Old   #5

Quote:
I hope they´ll add Evie soon. And at least Karok until the end of 2011.
These are just *** based characters as Acid said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Well compared to the NA version Vindictus Eu is better in a few aspects but the most important one is that you don't need a Proxy/VPN to play on it o:

True; I actually couldn´t play for more then 2 hours without getting dc´d.
So I´ll stick with the EU Version (:
Old   #6

Quote:

I guess we will soon see the next class (Evie), there are no races just different characters/classes.

Du kannst auch in Deutsch schreiben ^^
That's what i actually mean, is evie a mage?
_
i kno, aber gerade in dem Bereich dürften wohl ne Menge Leute aus anderen Ländern Platz finden, ist schließlich ganz Europa.
Old   #7

Quote:
That's what i actually mean, is evie a mage?
_
i kno, aber gerade in dem Bereich dürften wohl ne Menge Leute aus anderen Ländern Platz finden, ist schließlich ganz Europa.
Ja, Evie ist der Mage Charakter in Vindctus.

Hab bisher zwei Lanns auf durchschnittlich Level 28 gelvlt und werde es dann in der EU Version mit Evie probieren ^^
Old   #8

Quote:
Ja, Evie ist der Mage Charakter in Vindctus.

Hab bisher zwei Lanns auf durchschnittlich Level 28 gelvlt und werde es dann in der EU Version mit Evie probieren ^^
Ich spiel in MMORPG's immer Mages, vielleicht werd ich Fiona wieder spielen, ansonsten nehme ich ganz klar Evie.
Old   #9
Sapere aude

Quote:
I hope they´ll add Evie soon. And at least Karok until the end of 2011.
These are just *** based characters as Acid said.

True; I actually couldn´t play for more then 2 hours without getting dc´d.
So I´ll stick with the EU Version (:
Well at the gamescom they said so and they posted on the official vindictus eu forum that Evie will be added like in the NA Version. Since we got already ep3 during the CB i guess it won't take long till Evie will arrive (Ep4). Karok might take some time.

Quote:
Ich spiel in MMORPG's immer Mages, vielleicht werd ich Fiona wieder spielen, ansonsten nehme ich ganz klar Evie.
Freundin wird auch Evie spielen und davor Fiona bis Evie erscheint.

Lann - Schwertkämpfer (Spielt auf Doppel-Schwerter oder Speere)
Fiona - Tank (spielt auf Langschwert oder Hammer)
Evie - Mage (kann auf Stab oder Sense spielen)
Karok - Barbar
Kai - Bogenschütze (ist aber noch nicht mal in Korea)

Vlt schreib ich eine kleine Vindictus Einführung morgen mit Klassen beschreibungen etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 4,508
Es wird scheinbar noch darüber spekuliert, ob Nexon EU das Token System einführt oder nicht.

So steht es jedenfalls im FAQ.
Old   #11

Quote:
Well at the gamescom they said so and they posted on the official vindictus eu forum that Evie will be added like in the NA Version. Since we got already ep3 during the CB i guess it won't take long till Evie will arrive (Ep4). Karok might take some time.
hope its like vindictus NA if its like this well have Evie before november or so corect me if im mistaken xD
I played vindictus na till they fcked up hackshield and ppl like me were not able to play with proxis.
Thought that the eu version will be out in like 2012 oO so i stoped even reading news about it.
Then i was like i wana see whats happening with c9 and i saw ur post there xD and i was like dafuq?
Vindictus eu ?
But the waiting was worth it with this jump actions(they are so kickas)
I wont get trolled by the traps in the first dungeons anymore xD
Old   #12
Sapere aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
Es wird scheinbar noch darüber spekuliert, ob Nexon EU das Token System einführt oder nicht.

So steht es jedenfalls im FAQ.
Hm das Token system wurde in NA auch abgeschafft aber zB in Vindictus CN ist es noch aktiv. Mal abwarten, ich persönlich bin gegen ein Token System.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buldozera View Post
hope its like vindictus NA if its like this well have Evie before november or so corect me if im mistaken xD
I played vindictus na till they fcked up hackshield and ppl like me were not able to play with proxis.
Thought that the eu version will be out in like 2012 oO so i stoped even reading news about it.
Then i was like i wana see whats happening with c9 and i saw ur post there xD and i was like dafuq?
Vindictus eu ?
But the waiting was worth it with this jump actions(they are so kickas)
I wont get trolled by the traps in the first dungeons anymore xD
If it really gonna be like in NA it's highly possible that we get it with the start of OB or shortly after since just one Ep is missing until Evie would be added.
Hm actually you can still play with proxies but you need different proxy programs (Proxifier is detected indeed).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
If it really gonna be like in NA it's highly possible that we get it with the start of OB or shortly after since just one Ep is missing until Evie would be added.
Hm actually you can still play with proxies but you need different proxy programs (Proxifier is detected indeed).
Theres rly no point of plaing there since ob could be at 26th + with proxy im only ruining the NA players games (if im host)
Old   #14

Quote:
Theres rly no point of plaing there since ob could be at 26th + with proxy im only ruining the NA players games (if im host)
Actually there are several ways to play the NA Version without laggs while not disturbing the others.
Old   #15
Sapere aude

Quote:
That's true, there is no point in starting to play on NA if you want to play on Eu after but if you got a decent internet connection (i for example have 16mbits) you won't lag hard and others won't lag much in 4 people party (but of course you won't be able to host 8 players raids).

Quote:
Actually there are several ways to play the NA Version without laggs while not disturbing the others.
Ya if you play solo D: