Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > Video Art
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please your opinions!! [AMV]

Discussion on Please your opinions!! [AMV] within the Video Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please your opinions!! [AMV]

Hi guys i need you! These are my firsts AMV and if you want suggest me on what I could improve.
Thanks!!!
Old 03/07/2017, 21:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
The video is blocked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Your opinions for AMV
12/29/2016 - Video Art - 1 Replies
I made two AMV on YouTube and i want to know your opinions about them. I'm newbie ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLE2M4UKpXc&t =27s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBAl29kVRvQ&t =22s
i think my best BG :D opinions?
02/15/2014 - Artist Showcase - 1 Replies
Im not the best gfx i start 1 months ago but i want to know what u think about it :D http://imageshack.com/a/img829/7594/bu75.png
PC opinions
01/20/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
Im looking to get a new pc since my intel dual core is kinda out-of-date for a while now. I kinda of narrowed the decission to 2 Pcs, so I'm looking to hear from you guys your pros/cons about which of the 2 you would get or wouldn't get. Price between em is like 10€ difference only. I would be using on this pc: sony vegas, cinema 4d, after effects and obviously games (example silkroad, 8 chars). Serious oppinions are welcomed, but please no crap like: intel is better then amd...
Need Your Opinions
03/07/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
I just got my Sieghart leveled to 59, but my armor is still a Dark Flame Set which is for a level 40. So I'm planning on getting an Epic Set this Gacha for my Sieghart but the armor looks ugly. So...........If you were me, would you still buy it despite it looking like that? I'm also thinking hard about it because its also a great chance to get that Kumi Pet. And also, does the Steampunk Savant Set look ugly to you? P.S. What is the lvl requirement and stats of that Expedition Mask? ...
Need some opinions
02/18/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I spent some time looking around at all the bots out here for AION. I saw some people asking which one the best is based on the list that was made but all the responses where telling him to go for the free bots. If money is not an issue which of the bots are the top 5? Can someone give me the top 5 bots out there right now regardless of the price? Thanks! :D