Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unnamed vs sapphire?

Discussion on unnamed vs sapphire? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
unnamed vs sapphire?

which one to buy? which one has better security?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2024, 18:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
pls no sapphire...
I have had the experience of playing with this cheat several times over the past two years, and have gotten banned more than three times. I highly do not recommend it
Old 06/17/2024, 18:49   #3

@, for how long did you use sapphire?
Old 06/17/2024, 19:54   #4

There's no reason to cheat on valorant nowadays, unless you have the money for a private as you will just get banned in 2 weeks maximum and spoofing is whole other pain in the ***, unless you enjoy getting banned, don't cheat on valorant.
Old 06/17/2024, 21:06   #5

sapphire slotted is expansive, dont know about unnamed... let us know what happens if you buy and test

Quote:
Originally Posted by emecyx View Post
pls no sapphire...
I have had the experience of playing with this cheat several times over the past two years, and have gotten banned more than three times. I highly do not recommend it
with slotted or public?
Old 06/17/2024, 21:12   #6

elite*gold: 9
There is no difference in security among public cheats 99% of times.

Doesn't depend on cheat developer anymore once you start overselling it.
Old 06/17/2024, 21:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimMasterCC View Post
There is no difference in security among public cheats 99% of times.

Doesn't depend on cheat developer anymore once you start overselling it.
they have both public and private version
Old 06/17/2024, 21:38   #8

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by yirici View Post
I won't comment that. Take it as you want.
Old 06/17/2024, 22:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimMasterCC View Post
I won't comment that. Take it as you want.
you could explain what you mean

AHH you're a seller of private... now I see
Old 06/17/2024, 23:11   #10

elite*gold: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlightBruh View Post
There's no reason to cheat on valorant nowadays, unless you have the money for a private as you will just get banned in 2 weeks maximum and spoofing is whole other pain in the ass, unless you enjoy getting banned, don't cheat on valorant.
Our cheat was ud 3.5 months, after latest update 2 weeks+ no bans.

Spoofing is whole pain? What's difficult to buy tpm chip and use our free spoofer?

Our project provides full consultation, a link to purchase a TPM chip, detailed tutorial for using a TPM chip and Spoofer.

There is nothing difficult. I'm sure that you won't regret if you give Unnamed a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirici View Post
Unnamed not selling private cheats anymore, because it has proven to be pointless. Whether we have 5 users or 1000 users, selling to random customers has led to negative experiences.

So there is no difference if you will buy our cheat for $60 or if you will buy cheat for $500, both could be detected, at least we're not lying about detections and providing top tier quality with best service.

So there is no difference in detection risk whether you buy our cheat for $60 or "private" from epvp for $500; both could potentially be detected. However, we're honest about detections and we available to provide top-tier quality with the best service.
Old 06/18/2024, 02:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
Our cheat was ud 3.5 months, after latest update 2 weeks+ no bans.

Spoofing is whole pain? What's difficult to buy tpm chip and use our free spoofer?

Our project provides full consultation, a link to purchase a TPM chip, detailed tutorial for using a TPM chip and Spoofer.

There is nothing difficult. I'm sure that you won't regret if you give Unnamed a chance.

Unnamed not selling private cheats anymore, because it has proven to be pointless. Whether we have 5 users or 1000 users, selling to random customers has led to negative experiences.

So there is no difference if you will buy our cheat for $60 or if you will buy cheat for $500, both could be detected, at least we're not lying about detections and providing top tier quality with best service.

So there is no difference in detection risk whether you buy our cheat for $60 or "private" from epvp for $500; both could potentially be detected. However, we're honest about detections and we available to provide top-tier quality with the best service.
Well for spoofing you gotta reset windows and bios update, THEN use a spoofer. losing all your files in the process, not worth it to get unbanned in valorant imo, also your cheat is not good for long term cheating, which is the same with every public cheat not just you, I'm just giving OP the truth with the state of valorant cheats, vanguard is VERY good and if you are able to get in a good private then that'll be the best you can get, every public gets detected pretty often and is a terrible choice for if you wanna go long term, which is what this person wants to do I assume

tldr; don't cheat with public stuff unless you are willing to lose your account and reinstall everything any time you get banned. if you do wanna cheat securely best recommendation, have deep pockets and connections.
Old 06/18/2024, 20:05   #12

sapphire dtc since release, idk about unnamed but just seeing what he typed above probably neither of them
Old 06/18/2024, 20:21   #13

elite*gold: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
sapphire dtc since release, idk about unnamed but just seeing what he typed above probably neither of them
you know better, thanks for your honest opinion, much love
Old 06/18/2024, 20:34   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
you know better, thanks for your honest opinion, much love
You welcome, tpm and mobo is only enough to get delay banned at its best
Old 06/18/2024, 20:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
what would you recommend? I was using ring before and it was pretty good, but sadly discontinued
Thanks
1 User