Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofing Guide - Discussion - Help

Discussion on Spoofing Guide - Discussion - Help within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Spoofing Guide - Discussion - Help

First and foremost I'd like to say a lot of what I say could be incorrect, this guide and all the advice given is based on my own knowledge given from developers and cheat staff and well known people.

Your Hardware:

Due to vanguard being a kernel level anti-cheat, your hardware is flagged at your PC's Startup, before windows is even booted. Then when you login to an account and open the game, the hardware is attached to that account.

What does that mean?

It means any program that changes an identifier on the software level, or usermode level, simply won't work. You may look and see the identifiers have changed, but because they're not changed at kernel, they're not tricking Vanguard. This means that programs Disk ID changers and more, are completely useless in our case.

Trackers are another issue you'll need to deal with, the only reliable way to get rid of them all is to format your computer, no other way, don't let anyone tell you they can permanently spoof your computer without a format, you'll likely get delay banned.

Hardware Identifiers:

Due to some tricky automated and manual ban triggers caused by different identifiers, I think this is a relevant peice of information to include.

Some identifiers such as Disk Serials, or Motherboard Serials will cause instant flags, and you’ll be delay banned within either a game, or upto 7 days. Others, can only get you banned from a manual review such as ARP, and there is speculation that some identifiers only trigger a ban if certain requirements are met, such as same IP address being used with the flagged hardware.

I’m going to list the basic ones, but there are a lot, which is part of the reason I think overall spoofing is a tricky topic for most.

Anything with an Asterisk “*” in front of its name is speculated to only trigger a ban when 2 or more identifiers are flagged alongside it. (These identifiers are the ones that mainly cause false bans, due to having large amounts of computers sharing these identifers such as homes with many people playing the game, gaming cafes and gaming lounges.) These are not specific to Valorant, Valorant does not ban every single one of these, I am including a comphrensive list of everything I (and only me) recommend spoofing regardless of the game, title or situation you are in. I am not a developer, I don't make hardware spoofers, I go off what I've experienced with my own testing, and I go off what other developers have told me, thats it.

Basic Identifiers:
NIC/Mac Address: Spoofable, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not spoofed.
Motherboard Serials: Spoofable, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not spoofed.
Permanent Mac Address: Unspoofable (perm only), Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not removed from computer.
Disk Serials: Spoofable, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not spoofed.
SMBIOS Table Identifiers: Spoofable, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not spoofed.
CPU Identifiers: Hard to spoof, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not spoofed.
GPU Identifiers: Spoofable, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days when not spoofed.

Extended Identifiers:
*ARP Tables: Unspoofable (perm only), Triggered on Manual Review
Registries: Spoofable with format, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days.
Trackers: Spoofable with format, Triggers Delay Ban 0-7 Days.
*Router Mac Address: Unspoofable (perm only), unknown.

Speculated Identifers:
*IP Address: Spoofable.
Windows Key: Spoofable.
Microsoft Account: Spoofable.
Discord Token: Spoofable.
Nvidia Geforce Account: Spoofable.
*Monitor Serials: Spoofable, Speculated to be reserved for only people banned for debugging valorant.

Please note, that the speculated identifiers are not absolutely neccessary, and are just that, speculations. However due to Riot Games being partly owned by a chinese company Tencent, notorious for spying on users and being invasive as fuck, I would highly recommend changing all of those if you plan on being the most cautious with your spoof.

When new serials are added in, they’ll be added here accordingly.

Types of Bans:

Van 152 is probably the easiest to get rid of, a bios flash and a format will get rid of this and have you playing for atleast 1-2 rounds. *getting this does not increase the 120 hwid ban time you recieve*

Val 5 is a nightmare, this is the ban you recieve when the game knows you're trying to spoof, this can come instantly within a game or 2, or can be upto 2 weeks later depending on how fucking unlucky you get. *this resets or increases your ban time by/to 120 days*

Manual Bans are a whole other pain for spoofers to deal with, due to some mechanics around some serials not being an instant ban, rather a flag on your account. Once you've racked up enough reports, or pulled off more than 44 kills in one game, you're account is due for a manual review, where a riot games employee will check your Engine Screenshots and Hardware, if anything looks off or they see giant glowing red boxes in the Engine SS's your gone.

There are other bans you can recieve, but chances are they're likely just synonyms for the previously mentioned ban reasons.

Solutions *and the problems you'll encounter*:

Everything in this section is subject to change, updates will be made regularly.

Now, I'd like to swear it down and up on my entire family tree I am not being paid to make this post, I am taking my time out of my day to help all of you, this will be as unbiased as possible, based on MANY OTHERS AND MY OWN personal experiences with these providers.

Tested Working - Good Report - Amazing Providers

Manually Spoofing: Good luck not either bricking your motherboard with a fucked up rom, doing it correctly enough to the point where it doesnt cause Val 5, and investing enough money in a new router to prevent arp tables from being on your Hardware Record in Riots database.

Edgey Spoof (Permanent Spoof): Never used, cannot personally vouch for anything here, but many people in private discord channels have been vouching this thing up and down, therefore I’m willing to put it here, please let me know if this spoofer isn’t as good as people are saying, but AFAIK this spoofer is currently working and working well.

Sync (Perm and Temp Spoof): While the developer has called me a rat, and most likely blacklisted me from his service, I am going to remain unbias. The developer is respectful, accepts and is openly willing to help troubleshoot if the problem is solveable, hands out refunds instantly or within the day if the product is incompatible or fails, and works great if you follow the steps correctly. I am on an Asus x570p AMD motherboard, and the last time I needed to spoof was way back in September, it took a couple tries, but they're always willing to give free respoofs if you were delay banned within a week. While I'm probably not welcome back there, it is a great provider and I would highly recommend if your not planning on cheating after being unbanned.

Dreynaspoof (Perm and Temp Spoof): Never used, but can guarantee you'll have a working experience and good chance of staying unbanned for the duration of your ban time. The developers are amazing, willing to troubleshoot, and from what I can tell from being in their discord, is that it is highly vouched and works great. I have used their pixelbot for months, and it was amazing, and I can guarantee despite never using it that the spoofer is too.

AridekVM (Perm Spoofer): Incorrectly placed in Scam Section, worth a shot if nothing else has worked.

Mixed Reviews - Medium/Good Providers:

Xor Spoofer (temp only): Heard some good, some bad. Never used so I cannot personally vouch. Worth a shot if nothing else has worked.

Spoofing is going to be dead sooner or later, use it while it lasts.

Some may get lucky with spoofing, most won't. It's by all means still going to be possible, but the risk, hassle money and time invested is probably just going to be outweighed by the fact you can wait 120 days. Go ahead and try the green providers, enjoy it all while it lasts.

Bad Providers - Detected Product or Scammers

Woofer: Not going to say much since its pretty much a meme at this point, but they've been known with lots of screenshot evidence to refuse refunds and flatout ignore people asking for refunds after their product didn't work, and then abusing them on these forums for attempting to share their issue.

Phantomcheats: Detected

UnknownSpoofer: Detected

@s#0001 Spoofer: Scam, no product after payment.

Exspira: Detected and muiltiple reports of scamming users.

Summary

To summarise I'd just like to say, being banned constantly is not viable, due to the fact you need to most likely reformat. A lot of providers don't need it anymore, but chances are you wont stay unbanned for long, making it only practical for rage cheating.

If your looking to play legit after being unbanned, or hyper closet cheat, I'd recommend just waiting out the 120 days, and in the meantime maybe use a temp spoof here and there so you dont lose your edge.

If something I've got listed here didn't work for you, feel free to rant in the comments, chances are you didn't do something right, or are just flat out a woofer rat lying to try get your sales up. Please don't come in here and say that a certain provider isn't working for you because thats how spoofing is, its not going to work for everyone and thats why I don't recommend cheating in valorant in the first place.

If you're interested in something like this for the cheating side of valorant, let me know and I'll be happy to make one, there was a lot more detail regarding every indentifier I could've included in here, and I'm willing to add it in a separate post, let me know in the comments.

Feel free to leave your discords in my dms and I'll give you hand with some more personal queries if need be.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2023, 14:36   #2

great article, im on the same boat with sync lol, the dev has a serious hate for me, although i believe his spoofer is working i wont say a bad word about him, dreynspoof works amazing, im currently using it, but ideally would want perma spoof, tried edgey they dont support my msi motherboard, not seen dreynspoof not work for many people tbh, aridekvm i heard was causing delay bans
Old 01/28/2023, 23:54   #3

i agree, aridekvm is dog ****, so is woofer
Old 01/29/2023, 01:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamba94 View Post
great article, im on the same boat with sync lol, the dev has a serious hate for me, although i believe his spoofer is working i wont say a bad word about him, dreynspoof works amazing, im currently using it, but ideally would want perma spoof, tried edgey they dont support my msi motherboard, not seen dreynspoof not work for many people tbh, aridekvm i heard was causing delay bans
AridekVM does not even spoof Wifi NIC, alongside with the fact that permanent spoofers cannot and willnot spoof ARP tables, you can see how that will cause problems regardless.

Quote:
Before he called me a rat and probably blacklisted me from his service, he was an amazing dude willing to help me through my issues of constantly getting delay banned, which we worked out was being caused by my certain type of motherboard still sharing my Permanent Wifi Mac Address with Vanguard despite being disabled in Bios. A quick removal of the Wifi Card, and a new spoof meant I could play perfectly and am still playing to this day.

He was even willing to do several test runs with me including purchasing a new router and RAID hardware controller to see if I was being affected deeper than other users.
Old 01/29/2023, 16:08   #5

elite*gold: 345
As i know valorant doesnt care about ur GPU and CPU
Old 01/29/2023, 16:40   #6

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by taunix View Post
AridekVM does not even spoof memory NIC, alongside with the fact that permanent spoofers cannot and willnot spoof ARP tables, you can see how that will cause problems regardless.

Before he called me a rat and probably blacklisted me from his service, he was an amazing dude willing to help me through my issues of constantly getting delay banned, which we worked out was being caused by my certain type of motherboard still sharing my Permanent Wifi Mac Address with Vanguard despite being disabled in Bios. A quick removal of the Wifi Card, and a new spoof meant I could play perfectly and am still playing to this day.

He was even willing to do several test runs with me including purchasing a new router and RAID hardware controller to see if I was being affected deeper than other users.
Having difficulty understanding who you are, can you shed some light on this matter?
Old 01/29/2023, 17:04   #7

elite*gold: 182
Thank you, For your time and effort in this article

Yes, Spoofing the machine for vanguard is a nightmare
and i hope many people will read yours , so they choose wisely and better for spoofers

*** bless you
Old 01/30/2023, 02:21   #8

elite*gold: 28
I've used Sync and DreynSpoof so I know both of them are reliable.
You need a USB stick for DreynSpoof but it's my personal favorite
Old 01/30/2023, 02:40   #9

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
I've used Sync and DreynSpoof so I know both of them are reliable.
You need a USB stick for DreynSpoof but it's my personal favorite
Is dreyna method different than sync?
Old 01/30/2023, 05:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Having difficulty understanding who you are, can you shed some light on this matter?
I’ll dm you my discord, if your willing to sort it out I’m fine with that, if your not all goods either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrebab View Post
Is dreyna method different than sync?
Yes, Dreyna for its temp spoof makes you boot into a USB before Vanguard, tricking it into believing your using different hardware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilvor View Post
Thank you, For your time and effort in this article

Yes, Spoofing the machine for vanguard is a nightmare
and i hope many people will read yours , so they choose wisely and better for spoofers

God bless you
Thank you, really appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevendes View Post
As i know valorant doesnt care about ur GPU and CPU
Yes, there is some speculation involved in this. I always recommending spoofing either to absolutely make sure their not a vector involved.
Old 01/30/2023, 07:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by taunix View Post
Microsoft Account: Spoofable.
Discord Token: Spoofable.
Nvidia Geforce Account: Spoofable.
Lmaoo bruh is Vanguard Fr logging these? so you just change pw on discord for different token, use different microsoft acc/dont use acc, make new geforce account? 😭😭
Old 01/30/2023, 09:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabian. View Post
Lmaoo bruh is Vanguard Fr logging these? so you just change pw on discord for different token, use different microsoft acc/dont use acc, make new geforce account? 😭😭
Yep, using the online version of massgrave.dev to activate windows, and using a local account when installing windows will fully bypass the Windows logging.

Making a new geforce account is pretty much a must AFAIK, and is not speculated and is confirmed to be true, the discord one is a bit iffy, but a simple password reset should have the token reset.

Again, those are the speculated identifers that Vanguard is using. They’re an invasive company, very invasive. Tencent has links to TikTok, WeChat and especially Riot Games, and all of those companies are known to be absolute data magnets when it comes to them stealing your data.

Quote:
My guy I literally saw on a different thread you calling the Sync Developer a "14 year old brat" and to stay away from his products.

I think the serious hatred comes from you.

Thanks for your input.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2023, 06:14   #13

I got a question. I used woofer twice and got banned both times nearly instantly. Does it just reset to 120 days or is it a permaban?

Also, you said IP bans are speculated but not completely proven. Would a VPN work to counter that?
Old 02/01/2023, 12:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzardlizard View Post
I got a question. I used woofer twice and got banned both times nearly instantly. Does it just reset to 120 days or is it a permaban?

Also, you said IP bans are speculated but not completely proven. Would a VPN work to counter that?
Resets to 120 days, make a support ticket to vanguard if unsure.

yes a vpn would counter that.
Old 02/01/2023, 12:54   #15

I have been using AridekVM for a few weeks now, and it is literally the only thing that has worked for me after several attempts, even the ones you mentioned above... and yes it does spoof the NIC. About OnlyUD, just search for the word AridekVM in their discord and get your answer, not even Galileo knows why there is so much bullshit.

Kedira is one of the most honest guys I have ever met in the market
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
scam, spoofing, valorant, vouch, woofer