Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AridekVM/Kedira Valorant Spoofer

Discussion on AridekVM/Kedira Valorant Spoofer within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/11/2022, 03:17   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasankebap View Post
seems they have soltuion as sync do?
No, not really. Sync makes you Raid0 which ***** everything up. You have to have your info permanently changed which can cause issues down the line (my motherboard has cancer at this point).

With Aridek, I don't have to reformat, I didn't have to flash bios. I just revo uninstall, clean, spoof, turn VPN on, install Valorant, restart with VPN killswitch active, spoof with Aridek, done. I bought it because I don't HAVE to do all that other bs.
Old 12/11/2022, 16:00   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
WORKING != UNDETECTED.

Sync works, but it isn't undetected. This doesn't I will continue selling it till I can push out the update again.
I dont think so people scam each other using this forum's topic, but im pretty from one thing, SYNC and his alt acc's on literally on everywhere and they are smear-promoting everyone who sells Spoofer. my suggestion is looking close history of United States (Especially TX,OH,FL,PH states) we know how this one ends.
Old 12/11/2022, 18:48   #33

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
No, not really. Sync makes you Raid0 which fucks everything up. You have to have your info permanently changed which can cause issues down the line (my motherboard has cancer at this point).

With Aridek, I don't have to reformat, I didn't have to flash bios. I just revo uninstall, clean, spoof, turn VPN on, install Valorant, restart with VPN killswitch active, spoof with Aridek, done. I bought it because I don't HAVE to do all that other bs.
RAID doesn't fuck anything up, and you can restore your original serials at any time with Sync if you have your original key.

RAID is used all around the world for actual hardware benefits, I bet the server that EPvP is hosted on, is on a RAID configuration.

Plus, we refund you if you do not want to RAID for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoRPro View Post
I dont think so people scam each other using this forum's topic, but im pretty from one thing, SYNC and his alt acc's on literally on everywhere and they are smear-promoting everyone who sells Spoofer. my suggestion is looking close history of United States (Especially TX,OH,FL,PH states) we know how this one ends.
I don't have time to bump my own threads and you think I have alts roaming around? Most of my sales come from resellers and word-of-mouth advertising not ElitePvPers... I'm just here to expose all the pasters that are selling a detected product and profiting off people that do not know.
Old 12/12/2022, 00:59   #34

Quote:
RAID doesn't **** anything up, and you can restore your original serials at any time with Sync if you have your original key.

RAID is used all around the world for actual hardware benefits, I bet the server that EPvP is hosted on, is on a RAID configuration.

Plus, we refund you if you do not want to RAID for whatever reason.
Oh don't get me wrong, Raid helped at the time. When I didn't want to have RAID on anymore, I'm physically incapable of turning it off in bios. My M.2 drives are stuck in some bullshit loop where they're being listed as in RAID but there is no array. Can't use the second one for anything but storage. No matter how many time I reinstall windows fresh after formatting the drives, only one can work. Whichever I install windows on. If I try to install windows on the other drive, that one takes over and corrupts them both. It's been a blast.

I also can't use my regular HDD. Since my bios is insisting that I have a raid array, even though I don't, it thinks my HDD is in the array and won't even let me use it for storage because it's not an m.2 drive.

Not what I was expecting when I was told to do a RAID array. I didn't even need it. I just needed my ARP tables and Router mac spoofed. No permanent changes, nothing. Aridek just works at a click and doesn't cause asexual procreating bullshit.
Old 12/14/2022, 01:01   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
Oh don't get me wrong, Raid helped at the time. When I didn't want to have RAID on anymore, I'm physically incapable of turning it off in bios. My M.2 drives are stuck in some bullshit loop where they're being listed as in RAID but there is no array. Can't use the second one for anything but storage. No matter how many time I reinstall windows fresh after formatting the drives, only one can work. Whichever I install windows on. If I try to install windows on the other drive, that one takes over and corrupts them both. It's been a blast.

I also can't use my regular HDD. Since my bios is insisting that I have a raid array, even though I don't, it thinks my HDD is in the array and won't even let me use it for storage because it's not an m.2 drive.

Not what I was expecting when I was told to do a RAID array. I didn't even need it. I just needed my ARP tables and Router mac spoofed. No permanent changes, nothing. Aridek just works at a click and doesn't cause asexual procreating bullshit.
you would need to enable raid and delete your arrays, you could easily receive support for this matter, if you just asked.
Old 12/18/2022, 08:12   #36

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
you would need to enable raid and delete your arrays, you could easily receive support for this matter, if you just asked.

Good sales for you boss and Merry Christmas!
Old 12/18/2022, 15:40   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedira View Post
its not christmas yet.

Quote:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...l#post38197526

Seems like our beloved spoofer owner "exit scammed" a few months ago...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2022, 19:19   #38

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
its not christmas yet.

Just "donate" the money and its okay to run off with 8k.
Old 12/18/2022, 20:37   #39

Quote:
its not christmas yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Just "donate" the money and its okay to run off with 8k.
First of all I will give you a "friend" tip:

Since you are a great developer, you should know any anti cheat nowadays can activate and deactivate the SMART function, so raid 0 at this point is useless. It was good in 2018, nowadays it's stupid.

I exit scammed? My friend, you were in your mother's womb when AridekVM was launched, I was online for more than 3 years, I had problems with federal justice. All donations were made directly to the NGOs website, the money did not pass in my hand.
I've always sold a lifetime product, now lifetime means it will last the user's entire life?

When you manage to keep a topic of yours with more than 8 pages of only positive reviews, you can back speaking here again, "amidewin seller" (loved seeing your leaked code on github).

Regarding donations, I made the NGO website available so that my users could make a donation and then send me the receipt.

I repeat: All money was donated DIRECTLY to the NGO.

NGO's WEBSITES:

https://anikefoundation.org/

https://onetreeplanted.org/products/plant-trees

PS: Enjoy and donate a little bit

Sorry for being toxic, but you deserved it, and i will stop answering.
Old 12/18/2022, 22:16   #40

Quote:
First of all I will give you a "friend" tip:

Since you are a great developer, you should know any anti cheat nowadays can activate and deactivate the SMART function, so raid 0 at this point is useless. It was good in 2018, nowadays it's stupid.

I exit scammed? My friend, you were in your mother's womb when AridekVM was launched, I was online for more than 3 years, I had problems with federal justice. All donations were made directly to the NGOs website, the money did not pass in my hand.
I've always sold a lifetime product, now lifetime means it will last the user's entire life?

When you manage to keep a topic of yours with more than 8 pages of only positive reviews, you can back speaking here again, "amidewin seller" (loved seeing your leaked code on github).

Regarding donations, I made the NGO website available so that my users could make a donation and then send me the receipt.

NGO's WEBSITES:

https://anikefoundation.org/

https://onetreeplanted.org/products/plant-trees

PS: Enjoy and donate a little bit

Sorry for being toxic, but you deserved it.
not sure who told you we were using raid0 for valorant but oh well.

Quote:
you never even showed a receipt and still instructed people to buy when they were not getting a product.

Quote:
i actually have over 25+ pages of only positive reviews with over 3000+ sales, spread around resellers and such.

please link me my "leaked" "code".

Quote:
0 proof, and even if all money was donated to "NGO's", that still doesn't mean you stole money from your customers, the ending doesn't justify the start.
Old 12/18/2022, 22:51   #41

Quote:
not sure who told you we were using raid0 for valorant but oh well.

you never even showed a receipt and still instructed people to buy when they were not getting a product.

i actually have over 25+ pages of only positive reviews with over 3000+ sales, spread around resellers and such.

please link me my "leaked" "code".

0 proof, and even if all money was donated to "NGO's", that still doesn't mean you stole money from your customers, the ending doesn't justify the start.
As you asked, I will send the github link and I will stop answering here, if you want to discuss send a fax.
https://github.com/Zarky69/SYNC-PASTED-SPOOFER

Also my friend Arm did it a 7 months ago too
https://github.com/armvirus/sync-spoofer-reversal
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2022, 23:09   #42

Quote:
As you asked, I will send the github link and I will stop answering here, if you want to discuss send a fax.
https://github.com/Zarky69/SYNC-PASTED-SPOOFER

Also my friend Arm did it a 7 months ago too
https://github.com/armvirus/sync-spoofer-reversal
both arent sync but ok (latest)
Old 12/26/2022, 06:52   #43

elite*gold: 360
Sync just look a tool for do the manual methods leaked on internet, plus dont worked to me (i even stop used my hdd and bought a new ssd to raid)

AridekVM Worked to me somehow and for like 3 friends, we are cheating per more than a month without problems atm

And I hope everyone know that LukeManolia is just a kid paster in need of attention, that's why he comments **** everywhere (you can check his stupid topics at unknown cheats)
Old 12/26/2022, 14:05   #44

Gonna buy AridekVM today, and leave a feedback. I have tried over 5 spoofers, none of them worked including sync, also sync support is very childish, complete litte neigros, need to be humbled. Half o their "automatizations" are public methods.
Old 01/23/2023, 22:49   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 494949 View Post
I recommend not buying, he also refused to refund and is acting like every other cheat scam provider would, always making up excuses.

Edit: he also decided to close the ticket LOL
This image explain all, you come to treat me with disrespect, being totally wrong, your last login was that same day. I still don't know why I pay attention to people like you, honestly.

If you didn't understand, notice that he uses cheat during the match (On your screenshot its clear you using cheats (blue FOV circle) which is not supported), and I recommended him not to use it, after being banned he NEVER tried my product again, I can confirm this based on his last login.

After 1 month he asks me for a refund, do I have to be fair at these times?

Thanks
1 User