Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot games is banning everyone who is conecting to my Wifi

Discussion on Riot games is banning everyone who is conecting to my Wifi within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riot games is banning everyone who is conecting to my Wifi

Hello, i got an HWID ban (yes i tried cheats), i was curious and unexperienced, i used an smurf account so my main account wont get banned.

I stoppped playng valorant for a few days and invited my friends to my place, they bring their laptops and we started playing Fortnite and Apex.

The problem was when they started playing valorant, after 1 game playing, everyone get a PERMANENT SUSPENSION without any explanation (i did not play with my account on their laptops).

By HWID ban i understand my PC is banned, someone told me my IP is banned too but it doesnt make sense for me.

Do u think riot will lift the ban from my friends?, i called my Internet Service this morning and request a Modem replace, do u think this will change my ip and let others play valorant on my Wifi?
Old 10/23/2022, 04:50   #2

elite*gold: 98
That is messed up, imagine someone cheating and getting banned at an internet cafe.
Old 10/23/2022, 17:30   #3

Change your WIFI & Bluethooh mac address
Old 10/23/2022, 22:58   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagixCo View Post
That is messed up, imagine someone cheating and getting banned at an internet cafe.
This recently happened in a net cafe close to my place.
One guy got banned and all the other people playing valorant during that time got yeeted as well. Then a new guy that got in ready to play valo overnight(even bought snacks and drinks too) got yeeted after logging in.
Now that net cafe has a note on its door that valorant is not playeable on their shop
P.S The internet cafe had 50+ pc units so just imagine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2022, 23:05   #5

The Black Market: 188/0/0
oh wow, rito is getting crazy sometimes
Old 10/23/2022, 23:31   #6

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by RePreda View Post
One guy got banned and all the other people playing valorant during that time got yeeted as well. Then a new guy that got in ready to play valo overnight(even bought snacks and drinks too) got yeeted after logging in.
Now that net cafe has a note on its door that valorant is not playeable on their shop
I feel bad for the guy getting ready with snacks and drinks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2022, 03:49   #7

Try contacting RIOT Suspension could lift from their accounts.

Quote:
The guy with his drinks and snacks
Old 10/24/2022, 05:52   #8

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by negodz View Post
Hello, i got an HWID ban (yes i tried cheats), i was curious and unexperienced, i used an smurf account so my main account wont get banned.

I stoppped playng valorant for a few days and invited my friends to my place, they bring their laptops and we started playing Fortnite and Apex.

The problem was when they started playing valorant, after 1 game playing, everyone get a PERMANENT SUSPENSION without any explanation (i did not play with my account on their laptops).

By HWID ban i understand my PC is banned, someone told me my IP is banned too but it doesnt make sense for me.

Do u think riot will lift the ban from my friends?, i called my Internet Service this morning and request a Modem replace, do u think this will change my ip and let others play valorant on my Wifi?
Sadly, they were banned by your MAC address(es) being banned. It happens pretty quickly like you said. Anyway, have them explain it to Riot Player Support. Hopefully they'll investigate it and see that your friends were playing on a different IP/MAC address than they normally do.

Good luck!

Quote:
Dang, one person had to ruin it for everyone lol. Accounts banned, and no more Valorant customers for the internet cafe. But the one who suffered most was our boy with the snacks and drinks lol.
Old 10/26/2022, 11:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagixCo View Post
you are calling for a mass ban dude xD

Quote:
Everyone got Perma ban???
Old 10/26/2022, 12:45   #10

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshata View Post
you are calling for a mass ban dude xD

Everyone got Perma ban???
Pretty sure yes, they can all use a 4 month break from valorant anyways
Old 10/26/2022, 16:29   #11

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 125/1/0
They got banned cause your MAC is flagged.

Tags
hwid, valorant