Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot/ESP provider - Any suggestions please?

Discussion on Aimbot/ESP provider - Any suggestions please? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/20/2022, 22:02   #16

elite*gold: 10
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nvitus View Post
Hm Ghostware: About Us
We are a new cheat brand, but not new in the cheating scene. We have developed a numerous amounts of cheats mainly in the valorant and rust scene.

You did not develop the ESP + Spoofer valorant cheat lol. You are just another reseller of the original VK dev hack

When Cosmiccheats and Ghostware are the same owner/people kinda funny they are giving each other vouch + TBM ratings LMAO
Nothing gonna happen to them. Because they paid for Elitemembership if you pay to epvp, you are immune to getting banned. Nobody even gonna investigate. This is the situation at the top cheating website.
Old 03/21/2022, 18:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nvitus View Post
Hm Ghostware: About Us
We are a new cheat brand, but not new in the cheating scene. We have developed a numerous amounts of cheats mainly in the valorant and rust scene.

You did not develop the ESP + Spoofer valorant cheat lol. You are just another reseller of the original VK dev hack

When Cosmiccheats and Ghostware are the same owner/people kinda funny they are giving each other vouch + TBM ratings LMAO
Well your info is completely wrong, i am not the same person as Cosmic. I am a friend of them. I use there old discord account seeing as they are rebranding. And I resell one of their products.

Secondly, that about us is just copy and pasted from all my threads. I know I resell, but some products are developed by us and future products will be as well.

To be honest, the original plan was to take over his discord and EPVP but then came the rules with epvp and **** with account sharing so I decided not to do that and just make my own new brand.
Old 03/22/2022, 13:07   #18

Toxic scum, literally any thread you comment on it's hateful.... ePvp needs alot less of kids like you.
Old 03/22/2022, 14:17   #19

I am selling my 30 days legit helpers license key. key has 28 days. I bought it for 14 dollars and selling for 8-10 dollars. If somebody interested just dm me.
Old 03/22/2022, 16:59   #20

elite*gold: 100

I would say this is the better one atm, we have the most active and trusted peoples on Valorant cheat scenario using our cheat

----------------------------------------------------

The sellers above :

HyperVision - Have a thread reporting a scam from he with a lot of proofs, enought to call he as scammer

Ghostware - Reseller, but legit but dubious quality, you would ask yourself how good is a cheat for valorant with many resellers

----------------------------------------------------

Others Legit Providers

xerus.vip - Legit and UD, but aimbot is trash and dont have screenshoot protection, so report = manual bans even if u legit since rioters can see visuals and menu on ss
WR-C(Sirosix) - Legit but take some waves, i think he close the sales due rats
sinfulexp (???) - Not sure if this keep active since they got many wave bans and I never saw a user again

All others are just rebrands of same devs, get detect fast asf because is past and then rebrand

Also @ should update his legit/scammer list, he need stop do that on every new game category and then leave the thread DEAD, now is months without update on list, he do that just to farm views and rep but not is good for who want buy a legit cheat

Exemple from Palace, look my post on his thread he is using a UC Source
Old 03/22/2022, 17:11   #21

I would not buy products from a person who advertises his product in every such topic. If the product is really good and slotted, people will buy it themselves
Old 03/22/2022, 17:19   #22

Ghostware
Old 03/22/2022, 17:28   #23

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneGOD View Post
I would not buy products from a person who advertises his product in every such topic. If the product is really good and slotted, people will buy it themselves
Okay ghostware with alt account registered on march 2022
your account below posting in same moment in all threads is so obvious