Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0

Discussion on HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0 within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/15/2021, 23:06   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
Hello,

I know that I already have done 2 unban methods.
For some they worked and for some not. Honestly they worked for me just once maybe just luck. But now I have a method with which I unbanned myself for the 5th time now. I used a colorbot and got banned 5 times with it, but Im still able to play the game (I stopped using cheats since I already reached radiant).

Now to the unban method, I will try to make it as easy as possible.
You will need to reinstall windows.

Step 1# Deleting all Valorant Files:
- Uninstall Valorant and Riot Vanguard
- Delete all Valorant files

Step 2# Change volumeid of ur drivers
- Download volumeid from windows
- Put the files (3) in ur c:/ driver
- Type cmd in the windows search bar and start it as admin. Then type cd c:/ in CMD
After this u have to change all driver u have on ur PC. I only have c:/ and d:/
To see IDs of ur driver type in CMD: vol c: or vol d:, vol f: whatever ur driver is named.
To change the ID type in CMD: volumeid c: and type a ID like ur old one but change some numbers. For example: My ID of d:/ was 4421-AAE1 and I changed to 5512-EA52 (use numbers from 1-5 and letters from A-F)

Step 3# Change Mac-Adress
Open device-manager -> Network Adapter -> The first one -> Right click (properties) -> Advanced -> Down to network adress or lan adress

change it to something random.
Now open CMD again and type: ipconfig /release
and after this type ipconfig /renew

Step 4# Prepare ur USB-Stick for the flash of ur baseboard number (BS) and serialnumber (UUID)
This is the hardest part.
Since its different for everyone and I can just help you to find the right one.
Step 4.1# Prepare USB:
First of all download Rufus (just google it) you will need this to make ur USB to a FAT32 and FreeDos type.
Put ur USB-Stick in ur PC and open Rufus.
Just change the red marked options to FreeDos and FAT32 and click on start (in the spoiler) (everything will get deleted on the USB STICK!!)
Step 4.2# Download Flash utilities
This is different for everyone because it depends on ur cpu.
Type in Google: Lenovo ThinkCentre (ur cpu) Flash Bios Update. I have Ryzen 2600 5 so I typed Lenovo ThinkCentre Ryzen 2600 S Flash bios Update.
So I use the ThinkCentre M725s but it also worked with the M715s for me so u can try this one aswell.
After this download: this and extract it in ur USB Stick (all files). You will have a File named AMIDEDOS.EXE or AMIDEWINx64.EXE make sure u have one of those.
This is how it has to look like you can have AMIDEWIN or AMIDEEFI instead of AMIDEDOS:
Step 5# Reinstall Windows
Type in the Windows searchbar ,,reset windows"
Follow the steps in the spoiler:

Step 6# After installing Windows update ur drivers and do the windows updates
I think I dont have to explain this one.

Step 7# Flashing ur SerialNumber (UUID) and Baseboard (BS) (MOST IMPORTANT PART)
Restart ur PC and go to Bios Menu (I have to click F11, sometimes its also DEL)
In the bios menu try to boot from ur USB-Stick
Now type AMIDEDOS.EXE replace with AMIDEWINx64.EXE if u have this and not AMIDEDOS. One of them.
Type: AMIDEDOS.EXE /SU /BS to see ur current UUID and BS
Type: AMIDEDOS.EXE /SU auto to generate a new UUID (auto only works with /SU)
Type: AMIDEDOS.EXE /BS and 16 different numbers and letters from A-F and 1-6. Example:

Step 8# Upgrading/Downgrading BIOS
The last step is to downgrad / upgrade ur BIOS. Just google ur bios and type upgrade behind.
My mb is ASROCK b450 so I had to google: B450 Bios Update
than pick any version u dont use and put it on a FAT32 formated USB start BIOS and click instant flash.

The End
Restart PC, Install Valorant and play on a new account!
Dont log into ur banned account otherwise u have to do everything again.

Tutorial to change ur UUID and BS without USB Stick: (Usually this method wont help but you still try cuz its easier)
Extract the files in a new file you can name it "driver" and then open CMD:
Type: AMIDEWINx64.EXE /SU AUTO for new SU
and AMIDEWINx64.EXE /BS (16 random letters and numbers) for new BS
Restart PC.
Normally your UUID and BS will get reverted with this method and not with the USB method but for some it could work.

I did this 5 times now and I got unbanned 5 times.
If you have trouble with the flashing part / usb stick part I can help you, but make sure you reinstalled windows and you did the other steps.

At first time I did this after 2-3 hours. Now Im able to unban myself in 1-2 hours with Windows reinstalling.

For APEX
- You will also need to change ur monitor serialnumber.

Proof that it worked. (Banned 30.05.2021, unbanned 01.05.2021)
I made the bs 16 letters as u said and now it says biinitializelibrary failed every time i try to boot and it doesn't work! Thank you! The bs was suppose to be 10 letters for my motherboard! Now i cant boot windows!
Old 08/15/2021, 23:27   #47

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshisoam View Post
I made the bs 16 letters as u said and now it says biinitializelibrary failed every time i try to boot and it doesn't work! Thank you! The bs was suppose to be 10 letters for my motherboard! Now i cant boot windows!
just change it again to 10, you dont have to boot windows for it.
Old 08/16/2021, 00:23   #48

I did it without usb, i used the exe, because I dont have a usb drive. So now i am ****** and need to buy a usb or some ****! Wow!
Old 09/03/2021, 21:55   #49

Quote:
Hello,

For some they worked and for some not. Honestly they worked for me just once maybe just luck. But now I have a method with which I unbanned myself for the 5th time now. I used a colorbot and got banned 5 times with it, but Im still able to play the game (I stopped using cheats since I already reached radiant).

- Type cmd in the windows search bar and start it as admin. Then type cd c:/ in CMD
To see IDs of ur driver type in CMD: vol c: or vol d:, vol f: whatever ur driver is named.
To change the ID type in CMD: volumeid c: and type a ID like ur old one but change some numbers. For example: My ID of d:/ was 4421-AAE1 and I changed to 5512-EA52 (use numbers from 1-5 and letters from A-F)

Open device-manager -> Network Adapter -> The first one -> Right click (properties) -> Advanced -> Down to network adress or lan adress

Step 4# Prepare ur USB-Stick for the flash of ur baseboard number (BS) and serialnumber (UUID)
Step 4.1# Prepare USB:
First of all download Rufus (just google it) you will need this to make ur USB to a FAT32 and FreeDos type.
Just change the red marked options to FreeDos and FAT32 and click on start (in the spoiler) (everything will get deleted on the USB STICK!!)
Type in Google: Lenovo ThinkCentre (ur cpu) Flash Bios Update. I have Ryzen 2600 5 so I typed Lenovo ThinkCentre Ryzen 2600 S Flash bios Update.
So I use the ThinkCentre M725s but it also worked with the M715s for me so u can try this one aswell.
After this download: this and extract it in ur USB Stick (all files). You will have a File named AMIDEDOS.EXE or AMIDEWINx64.EXE make sure u have one of those.
This is how it has to look like you can have AMIDEWIN or AMIDEEFI instead of AMIDEDOS:

Step 7# Flashing ur SerialNumber (UUID) and Baseboard (BS) (MOST IMPORTANT PART)
Now type AMIDEDOS.EXE replace with AMIDEWINx64.EXE if u have this and not AMIDEDOS. One of them.
Type: AMIDEDOS.EXE /BS and 16 different numbers and letters from A-F and 1-6. Example:

The last step is to downgrad / upgrade ur BIOS. Just google ur bios and type upgrade behind.
than pick any version u dont use and put it on a FAT32 formated USB start BIOS and click instant flash.

The End

Tutorial to change ur UUID and BS without USB Stick: (Usually this method wont help but you still try cuz its easier)
Restart PC.
Normally your UUID and BS will get reverted with this method and not with the USB method but for some it could work.

If you have trouble with the flashing part / usb stick part I can help you, but make sure you reinstalled windows and you did the other steps.

At first time I did this after 2-3 hours. Now Im able to unban myself in 1-2 hours with Windows reinstalling.

For APEX

I follow all the steps and played 1 unranked game and still not ban. I'll update this if I got ban or not

UPDATE:
I tried almost all "valorant unban methods" and they ban me after 1-2games but I think @ method is working. Im still not sure because only 6hrs have passed.
ALSO MY UUID AND BS DIDN'T GET REVERTED TO OLD ONE Heres my career:
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (1).png (1.26 MB, 200 views)
Old 09/04/2021, 08:37   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1ntan View Post
I follow all the steps and played 1 unranked game and still not ban. I'll update this if I got ban or not

UPDATE:
I tried almost all "valorant unban methods" and they ban me after 1-2games but I think @ method is working. Im still not sure because only 6hrs have passed.

HERE'S BEFORE AND AFTER I CHANGE MY UUID AND BS. Its not reverting even after restarting my pc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 241349421_361415888947611_5457422031543442539_n.jpg (123.2 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg 241473122_1183905995354643_6033969683258815922_n.jpg (115.9 KB, 195 views)
File Type: png Screenshot (2).png (133.0 KB, 196 views)
Old 09/09/2021, 18:27   #51

Thanks for the awesome tutorial.
Everytime I flash the uuid and bs, it gets reverted when I get back to windows.
Someone knows why?
Old 10/08/2021, 08:47   #52

THIS STILL WORKS

DONT BUY HWID SPOOFERS JUST DO THIS!!!!! Yes I know it seems tricky but. Once you do a little research mainly just watching YouTube it’s easy. Up to almost 1 week unban and probably going to stay that way. Also if you have trouble doing any of the steps just pm I’ve helped some friends do it and they are also unbanned
Old 10/08/2021, 23:36   #53

Quote:
Hello,

Step 4.1# Prepare USB:

The End

Restart PC.

For APEX

Great Guide. I'm stuck at Step 4.2# Download Flash utilities.
I got a Ryzen 9 5900x and a NZXT N7 B550 Mainboard. I don't know what I should download and can't find anything with google :/
Old 10/09/2021, 09:42   #54

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by prankSTAR95 View Post
Great Guide. I'm stuck at Step 4.2# Download Flash utilities.
I got a Ryzen 9 5900x and a NZXT N7 B550 Mainboard. I don't know what I should download and can't find anything with google :/
You should have a built-in flash utility, no?
Old 10/09/2021, 14:27   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takibi View Post
You should have a built-in flash utility, no?
Yeah I do on the backside of my mainboard, but I don't understand the step and what to download for my processor.

I'm already on a fresh install and need some guidance if possible^^
Old 10/09/2021, 15:43   #56

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by prankSTAR95 View Post
Yeah I do on the backside of my mainboard, but I don't understand the step and what to download for my processor.

I'm already on a fresh install and need some guidance if possible^^
Add me on Discord, I'll see if I can help.
Old 10/09/2021, 17:34   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takibi View Post
Add me on Discord, I'll see if I can help.
Added. Thank you for your help
Old 10/09/2021, 18:29   #58

elite*gold: 9
i just recently did this i think this will work. i will update here the results after a week
Old 10/15/2021, 21:27   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1ntan View Post

UPDATE:
No ban after 1month. Better doing this than buying expensive sp00fer lol
Old 10/15/2021, 22:42   #60

So in step 4, what should we actually download, the bios or what? I am on AMD 5600x. The thing here i don't understand is why using Lenovo's flash software if not using Lenovo...
And in step 8, after i downgrade to a lower bios version can i later update because i am losing features and some performance potentially?

Tags
hwid unban, lifetime, valorant unban method