Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0

Discussion on HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0 within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/07/2021, 17:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know if this method is sufficient for RB6?
Old 05/10/2021, 11:21   #32

Can you give me a method for gigabyte b460M mobo ?
Old 05/10/2021, 20:52   #33

did it already 2 times still same thing ban not even finishing the 1st game
Old 05/10/2021, 23:29   #34

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfyph View Post
did it already 2 times still same thing ban not even finishing the 1st game
I posted the same method somewhere else and got already 10+ people who are still unbanned after 3-5 games. But I also got some messages that they got banned after 3 games.
This method is the only one which can work (for free).
Old 05/12/2021, 09:54   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
I posted the same method somewhere else and got already 10+ people who are still unbanned after 3-5 games. But I also got some messages that they got banned after 3 games.
This method is the only one which can work (for free).
The reason this doesn't work is because the volumeid.exe method does not change your actual HD serials vanguard can still pull them. You need to either raid0 your drives together to hide the serial numbers or replace the drive itself if you only have one (get two).

I wrote a guide on this for AMI based motherboards (Tends to only work on ASUS boards though) and I have unbanned myself on Faceit/ESEA/Valorant/COD/Apex without issues.

the tldr for any anti-cheat is basically:

1) Raid0 or redo your raid0 of your 2 drives, if you only have/want one you replace it
2) Format Windows
3) Flash your bios manually (I do this with a FreeDOS usb drive and manually change the bios file with a hex editor)
4) Change your IP either by requesting it or just turning your modem off for awhile until it renews

IP change and never logging into related accounts is necessary only for extremely intrusive stuff like Faceit Client.

All the rumors of them tracking peripherals or GPU are unfounded. Some may do monitor but the ones I've tested have not (maybe EAC games do).
Old 05/12/2021, 11:08   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
The reason this doesn't work is because the volumeid.exe method does not change your actual HD serials vanguard can still pull them. You need to either raid0 your drives together to hide the serial numbers or replace the drive itself if you only have one (get two).

I wrote a guide on this for AMI based motherboards (Tends to only work on ASUS boards though) and I have unbanned myself on Faceit/ESEA/Valorant/COD/Apex without issues.

the tldr for any anti-cheat is basically:

1) Raid0 or redo your raid0 of your 2 drives, if you only have/want one you replace it
2) Format Windows
3) Flash your bios manually (I do this with a FreeDOS usb drive and manually change the bios file with a hex editor)
4) Change your IP either by requesting it or just turning your modem off for awhile until it renews

IP change and never logging into related accounts is necessary only for extremely intrusive stuff like Faceit Client.

All the rumors of them tracking peripherals or GPU are unfounded. Some may do monitor but the ones I've tested have not (maybe EAC games do).
Who said that this method doesnt work? Its working for like 70% of people who did everything correct.
Old 05/12/2021, 20:49   #37

Quote:
Who said that this method doesnt work? Its working for like 70% of people who did everything correct.
This is basically just a copy of the post on UC that has plenty of people still being banned.
Old 05/12/2021, 22:31   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
This is basically just a copy of the post on UC that has plenty of people still being banned.
I hope that you know that Im the same guy.
And of course a lot of people are still banned cuz they can't do it correctly or its just not working for them.
But its still the only free method which can work and worked for a lot of people.
Old 05/12/2021, 22:44   #39

Quote:
I hope that you know that Im the same guy.
And of course a lot of people are still banned cuz they can't do it correctly or its just not working for them.
But its still the only free method which can work and worked for a lot of people.
I don't think we're disagreeing here. This works for some people and is definitely quicker than the method I use (which is limited to mostly ASUS boards) but something like vanguard can still 100% pull your HD serials after this method and ban you based on that. I'm simply pointing out the deficiencies in this method vs a full flashing your bios + raid0 etc.

It can work, it's definitely the easiest free method, but it's not air tight.
Old 05/12/2021, 22:45   #40

thank you so much !!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2021, 00:15   #41

Hello can u help me about this my mainboard brand is Dell.
Old 07/24/2021, 18:59   #42

Hello,

since this method had some issues I found a solution.
A lot of people got banned after 3 Days so I added a 8th step.

Update 24.07.2021:
Now you have to Down-/upgrade ur Bios in step 8# as well.
This is the solution for bans after 3 Days like VAL 5, Val 51.
Old 08/03/2021, 21:18   #43

need try
Old 08/11/2021, 10:35   #44

can you help me im always getting val 5 every 3 days i did use spoof. with archive and woofer..
Old 08/11/2021, 12:30   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanchester_29 View Post
can you help me im always getting val 5 every 3 days i did use spoof. with archive and woofer..
Ask the support of archive or woofer.

Tags
hwid unban, lifetime, valorant unban method