Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0

Discussion on HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0 within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0

Don't try this method if u not experienced enough otherwise u can destroy ur mb
hello in the following text i will teach you how to spoof your pc to play val (and other games too).
You will need: USB with Windows to install on it (type windows tool usb install in google and follow the instructions)

IF YOU NEED HELP, MY SERVICE:

Step #1 Reinstall Windows with an USB

- Format all your drivers (or delete) and install Windows 10 on your ssd or any driver you want.

Step #2 Update your drivers + windows

- do all your windows updates by typing windows update in search bar
- update all your drivers (for example install nvidia driver etc.)

Step #3 Change VolumeID + Mac Adress + IP

- Volumeid: Download the file I put in this thread and put the volumeid programs on your c:/ -> open CMD as admin -> type cd c:/ -> change serials by typing volumeid (driver number) "volumeid c: or volumeid d: XXXX-XXXX (x for random numbers between 1-6 A-F)
more information:
- Mac Address:

IP: Unplug your router for like 1-2 mins to change your ip

Step #4 Prepare USB

- Download Rufus (just google it) you will need this to make ur USB to a FAT32 and FreeDos type.
Put ur USB-Stick in ur PC and open Rufus.
Just change the red marked options to FreeDos and FAT32 and click on start (in the spoiler) (everything will get deleted on the USB STICK!!)

Step #5 Change all serials

- Download the file I put in this thread
- open CMD as admin type: cd and the path with the AMIDEWINx64.EXE
(example: cd C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\valorantunbanfiles.zip\GRIN X64v2)
- type: AMIDEWINx64.EXE /SU AUTO and press enter
- type: AMIDEWINx64.EXE /BS look at your current BS serials and try to change just a few numbers and press enter.
- DMEDIT (open dmedit as admin)> go under system information and change Serial Number and UUID (double click on it and change 2-3 numbers only)
> click on update on top and all > go to Base Board and change serial number (double click on it and change 2-3 numbers only) - click on update all again
> go to processor information and double click on Serial Number (change 2-3 numbers) - update all
- Restart PC.

Step #6 Upgrading/Downgrading BIOS

The last step is to downgrad / upgrade ur BIOS. Just google ur bios and type upgrade behind.
My mb is ASROCK b450 so I had to google: B450 Bios Update
than pick any version u dont use and put it on a FAT32 formated USB start BIOS and click instant flash.
Downgrade first and then Upgrade

Step #7 change this

type regedit in the win searchbar > open it > go to: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlS et\Control\IDConfigDB\Hardware Profiles\0001 -> click on HwProfileGuid -> change a few letters but keep the { } -> close everything and restart ur pc

Step #8 disable tpm and enable secure boot in bios

go to your bios and disable tpm
go to your bios and enable secure boot
if you dont know how to enable/disable those look at youtube with ur specific mb.

The End
Restart PC, Install Valorant and play on a new account!
Dont log into ur banned account otherwise u have to do everything again.

Please leave a thanks! <3

For APEX
- You will also need to change ur monitor serialnumber.
Attached Files
File Type: zip valorantunbanfiles.zip (1.84 MB, 2452 views)
Thanks
27 Users
Old 04/27/2021, 05:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am using custom built msi b450m mortar max and r5 3600 when I try to Type AMIDEDOS /SU AUTO and AMIDEDOS /BS A311526231 its shows the same error ERR_DMI_BAD_PARAMETER d7 - Error: DMI Data write failed.
C:\>
Old 04/27/2021, 12:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter00f View Post
I am using custom built msi b450m mortar max and r5 3600 when I try to Type AMIDEDOS /SU AUTO and AMIDEDOS /BS A311526231 its shows the same error ERR_DMI_BAD_PARAMETER d7 - Error: DMI Data write failed.
C:\>
You have to type: AMIDEDOS.EXE /SU AUTO
not only AMIDEDOS.
If its still doesnt work try to download the USB Drive UEFI Flash package of ThinkCentre M715s and replace the files. Also replace AMIDEDOS.EXE with AMIDEEFI or AMIDEWINx64 whatever is in the file in the bios menu.
Old 04/27/2021, 14:07   #4

I use AMD FX-8320 ,where can I download flash bios
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2021, 23:05   #5

are you sure i have tried many attempts to get unbanned from this game and reinstalled windows like 3 times is it worth trying this one ?
Old 04/27/2021, 23:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva999 View Post
are you sure i have tried many attempts to get unbanned from this game and reinstalled windows like 3 times is it worth trying this one ?
I got HWID unbanned 5 times with this method. I wouldnt write so much if its doesnt worked for me.
I think this is pretty easy to do and the hardest and most important part is to change ur UUID and BS since you have to use different flash utilities and do it correctly but if you do Im 100% sure you will get unbanned.
Old 04/28/2021, 08:01   #7

gonna try this soon
Old 04/28/2021, 09:23   #8

Hello,i followed your previous guides.i am using i7 8700k with rog maximus x formula mobo.every part works for me except the bios uuid changing part.whenever i restart my pc after changing the serials,ut get automatically reverted back to original.i tried flashing modddx bios using hex tool but my mobo wont let me flash it even with /GAN command.it says some data size not matching with original bios error.

If you could please help me i would really appreciate it
Old 04/28/2021, 09:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir47532 View Post
Hello,i followed your previous guides.i am using i7 8700k with rog maximus x formula mobo.every part works for me except the bios uuid changing part.whenever i restart my pc after changing the serials,ut get automatically reverted back to original.i tried flashing modddx bios using hex tool but my mobo wont let me flash it even with /GAN command.it says some data size not matching with original bios error.

If you could please help me i would really appreciate it
My previous guides are not as good as this one.
If your UUID and BS get reverted try using the MS715 ThinkCentre Flash Utility. Otherwise you can also change ur UUID and BS without USB. But I would recommened to try this guide first.

Tutorial to change ur UUID and BS without USB Stick:
Extract the files in a new file you can name it "driver" and then open CMD:
Type: AMIDEWINx64.EXE /SU AUTO for new SU
and AMIDEWINx64.EXE /BS (16 random letters and numbers) for new BS
Restart PC.
Normally your UUID and BS will get reverted with this method and not with the USB method but for some it could work.
Old 04/28/2021, 13:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
My previous guides are not as good as this one.
If your UUID and BS get reverted try using the MS715 ThinkCentre Flash Utility. Otherwise you can also change ur UUID and BS without USB. But I would recommened to try this guide first.

Tutorial to change ur UUID and BS without USB Stick:
Extract the files in a new file you can name it "driver" and then open CMD:
Type: AMIDEWINx64.EXE /SU AUTO for new SU
and AMIDEWINx64.EXE /BS (16 random letters and numbers) for new BS
Restart PC.
Normally your UUID and BS will get reverted with this method and not with the USB method but for some it could work.
Hey there thanks for the help but i tried it and it still gets reverted back to original serials . what can i possibly do to make it stick?
Old 04/28/2021, 15:06   #11

Quote:
Hey there thanks for the help but i tried it and it still gets reverted back to original serials . what can i possibly do to make it stick?
You have to do the USB method: Make sure ur USB-Stick is FAT32 and FreeDos.
Try to use the programs from ThinkCentre M715s its AMIDEWINx64 / AMIDEEFI.efi if Im correct.
Old 04/28/2021, 15:15   #12

Quote:
You have to do the USB method: Make sure ur USB-Stick is FAT32 and FreeDos.
Try to use the programs from ThinkCentre M715s its AMIDEWINx64 / AMIDEEFI.efi if Im correct.
Hey there,i just tried the usb method.i used m720 bios utility which matches my cpu exactly. I changed the serials from efi mode using amideefix64.efi and it did change.but after i restarted my pc it went same back to old serials.So no matter what i do it gets reverted back to original
Old 04/28/2021, 15:20   #13

Quote:
Hey there,i just tried the usb method.i used m720 bios utility which matches my cpu exactly. I changed the serials from efi mode using amideefix64.efi and it did change.but after i restarted my pc it went same back to old serials.So no matter what i do it gets reverted back to original
So you can try to use the M275s which is mine and the program is called AMIDEDOS so replace ur commands with amideefix64.efi to AMIDEDOS.EXE /SU AUTO as example.
Also try to boot through USB and not in the EFI shell. I also tried to do it with AMIDEEFIx64 and booting into efi shell but the changes got reverted.
I will upload a video in about 4-5 hours only from the booting thing.
Old 04/28/2021, 15:28   #14

I downloaded another version as you said USB Drive UEFI Flash package of ThinkCentre M715s this can success changed BS and SU but after that this doesn't works for apex I have already reinstalled windows origin and apex after that I got banned in 1 hours after 6 matches my hwid is changed I used wmic baseboard get serialnumber and I know that my motherboard ID changed also using vol c: d: e: to know Volume ID of CDE drives
Old 04/28/2021, 16:43   #15

Quote:
So you can try to use the M275s which is mine and the program is called AMIDEDOS so replace ur commands with amideefix64.efi to AMIDEDOS.EXE /SU AUTO as example.
Also try to boot through USB and not in the EFI shell. I also tried to do it with AMIDEEFIx64 and booting into efi shell but the changes got reverted.
I will upload a video in about 4-5 hours only from the booting thing.
hey there,i tried this too.even i also tried editing with dmiedit also.when i click save in dmi no error pops up and serials save for that session but as soon as i restart serials go back to old original one
Thanks
1 User

Tags
hwid unban, lifetime, valorant unban method