Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Valhax - CovertCheats now New Fraud Name?

Discussion on Valhax - CovertCheats now New Fraud Name? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Valhax - CovertCheats now New Fraud Name?

Hello friends.

As you know, the covertcheats cheated people again.

I really wonder what about their new name?

VALHAX and COVERTCHEATS Evidence Collection Area;

CHEATS NAME ;

- Valhax
- CovertCheats
- PRONOOBS - NEW NAME

Supporters;

@
@
@
@
@
@
@

I will collect all the evidence here by constantly following them and the subject will be constantly updated !!!

Update;

PRONOOBS do not shop with. - NEW NAME - SCAM

Update;
@

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30s View Post
As much as ValoBent seems high quality and looks great, you still have the scammer supporter APS as a support agent. This dude was the lead agent for Covert. He was an accomplice to the exit scam, so proceed with caution if you do buy.
Old 01/14/2021, 01:31   #2

I have just been contacted by one of them
Old 01/14/2021, 01:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknow94 View Post
I have just been contacted by one of them
for what?
Old 01/14/2021, 01:36   #4

he asked me to add it on discord for a Valorant cheat
Old 01/14/2021, 06:58   #5

elite*gold: 28
https://gyazo.com/96aef37d4e2d11f562e89505b5ceb07d

Do your research before talking **** about ProNoobs.

We called coverts exit scam a week before. And we werent part of them ever.

all of you idiots malding cz you got scammed.

EDIT: And as for support, APS has always been ProNoobs, Noobs Market and ProChair support staff even before Covert.

We are good friends, does not mean we are not allowed to be support in other servers.

so stop malding and start listening when people say that someone is going to scam. All of you noobs wanted cheap cheats and got wrekt, and then youre malding over others because of your foolishness.

EDIT 2: SAEHAX was also a reseller for valhax, when yall got scammed and he joined covert, at that time, no one doubted a thing. We as ProNoobs, announced that valhax is covert, but no one was ready to believe it. We kept our morals and did not resell for Covert EVER, and as linked in the screenshot link above https://gyazo.com/96aef37d4e2d11f562e89505b5ceb07d
you can clearly see, on 9th a week earlier. there was open positions for Covert reselling, we did NOT take it as we knew they would exit scam.

So do NOT blame us for your idiocrasy, do some research then speak.
Old 01/14/2021, 07:16   #6

elite*gold: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProN00bs View Post

EDIT: And as for support, APS has always been ProNoobs, Noobs Market and ProChair support staff even before Covert.

We are good friends, does not mean we are not allowed to be support in other servers.

so stop malding and start listening when people say that someone is going to scam. All of you noobs wanted cheap cheats and got wrekt, and then youre malding over others because of your foolishness.

EDIT 2: SAEHAX was also a reseller for valhax, when yall got scammed and he joined covert, at that time, no one doubted a thing. We as ProNoobs, announced that valhax is covert, but no one was ready to believe it. We kept our morals and did not resell for Covert EVER, and as linked in the screenshot link above
you can clearly see, on 9th a week earlier. there was open positions for Covert reselling, we did NOT take it as we knew they would exit scam.

Old 01/14/2021, 12:30   #7

elite*gold: 4
checking my valorant hack very best now
Old 01/14/2021, 13:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhngoc0510 View Post
checking my valorant hack very best now
I hope spoofer can be added
Old 01/14/2021, 14:45   #9

Quote:

EDIT 2: SAEHAX was also a reseller for valhax, when yall got scammed and he joined covert, at that time, no one doubted a thing. We as ProNoobs, announced that valhax is covert, but no one was ready to believe it. We kept our morals and did not resell for Covert EVER, and as linked in the screenshot link above

Old 01/14/2021, 14:54   #10

like idk, they had best product on a market so why would they try to scam people when they are already making tons of money?

Im really sad that this happen, cuz covertcheats were really good product + safe.
Old 01/16/2021, 12:25   #11

NEW NAME - Victory.lol
Old 01/16/2021, 16:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoroaAkiho View Post
NEW NAME - Victory.lol
any proof instead of spamming around? Or you just a mad bro
Old 01/16/2021, 17:51   #13

I've purchased the valorant chair. I must admit the menu is NOTHING compared to this cheat. Including the aimbot. The aimbot is wayyy more better and smoother than when covert. Menu is completely different too. Although the cheat does have some bugs and issues its nothing like covert.
Old 01/16/2021, 21:26   #14

Quote:

As much as ValoBent seems high quality and looks great, you still have the scammer supporter APS as a support agent. This dude was the lead agent for Covert. He was an accomplice to the exit scam, so proceed with caution if you do buy.
Thanks
1 User