Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private-Cheats.com review/rant

Discussion on Private-Cheats.com review/rant within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Private-Cheats.com review/rant

First I should state you get what you pay for $50 for a cheat where the game has only been out for 4 weeks and has this new anti-cheat that no one knows about
At first, I had problems getting the cheat set up and I had to wipe windows just for it to inject properly. but the weird part is when I asked for support in the forums he said I never injected the cheat properly. I don't know a lot about how to inject cheats work but I have never had a cheat where the provider straight up tells me they know I didn't inject the cheat properly nor ever inject the cheat at all and he can tell other ppl winver and all this other stuff that I feel only the person who is at the computer would know. he clearly states I never even injected the cheat even tho I did the exact steps that were on the instructions. but I wiped windows and got it to work. and then today comes and it was hit with a banwave about 10 ppl come in the forums at once (including me) and say they got banned. and not even change the status to testing or investigating and he just reply to every single post saying that they raged or their winver was on 1809 instead of on 1909. I posted mine I have 1909 and I never used just legitly used esp and never had an encounter of being called out nor had a insane game where I was top frag with 20+ kills. but I post mine and he comes at me saying that I injected wrong and it's not the cheat but I come back at him saying how he told me I never injected the cheat. after that was said I got my account banned/can't post anymore and now it says all my posts have to be approved by a Mod. I SUGGEST TO STAY AWAY FROM PRIVATE CHEATS

to all the people who have private cheats right now, I SUGGEST TO WIPE UR PC OR RUN A BUNCH OF ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE ON THERE MIGHT BE A POSSIBLE RAT
Old 05/12/2020, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafola View Post
You're retarded or?
lol its strafola hello i am fan
Old 05/12/2020, 13:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebreit View Post
First I should state you get what you pay for $50 for a cheat where the game has only been out for 4 weeks and has this new anti-cheat that no one knows about
At first, I had problems getting the cheat set up and I had to wipe windows just for it to inject properly. but the weird part is when I asked for support in the forums he said I never injected the cheat properly. I don't know a lot about how to inject cheats work but I have never had a cheat where the provider straight up tells me they know I didn't inject the cheat properly nor ever inject the cheat at all and he can tell other ppl winver and all this other stuff that I feel only the person who is at the computer would know. he clearly states I never even injected the cheat even tho I did the exact steps that were on the instructions. but I wiped windows and got it to work. and then today comes and it was hit with a banwave about 10 ppl come in the forums at once (including me) and say they got banned. and not even change the status to testing or investigating and he just reply to every single post saying that they raged or their winver was on 1809 instead of on 1909. I posted mine I have 1909 and I never used just legitly used esp and never had an encounter of being called out nor had a insane game where I was top frag with 20+ kills. but I post mine and he comes at me saying that I injected wrong and it's not the cheat but I come back at him saying how he told me I never injected the cheat. after that was said I got my account banned/can't post anymore and now it says all my posts have to be approved by a Mod. I SUGGEST TO STAY AWAY FROM PRIVATE CHEATS

to all the people who have private cheats right now, I SUGGEST TO WIPE UR PC OR RUN A BUNCH OF ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE ON THERE MIGHT BE A POSSIBLE RAT
They did exact same thing to me about rust. I got banned 4 accounts within 2-3 hours playtime in every account and they still said cheat is undetected you might played obvious. I told them i didn't even touch aimbot, silent settings and did not open any stashes in game. They are pure faggots. Do not trust them.
Old 05/13/2020, 15:04   #4

elite*gold: 256
So i am using it for about 2 Weeks now, and its working fine. No Ban, updated very fast after update etc. Cant say any bad about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2020, 17:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konu™ View Post
So i am using it for about 2 Weeks now, and its working fine. No Ban, updated very fast after update etc. Cant say any bad about it
I don't believe you. No way you somehow dodged a banwave. And if the cheat provider allows for a bad injection which causes a ban, that my friend is a shitcheat that nobody should buy.
Old 05/13/2020, 23:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by failedmission View Post
I don't believe you. No way you somehow dodged a banwave. And if the cheat provider allows for a bad injection which causes a ban, that my friend is a shitcheat that nobody should buy.
I'm pretty sure they banned only 30-40% of detected hackers so they can gather more information about them. It is known that Riot held onto this first banwave for a few weeks for their AI to learn.

From what I've seen and read, bans look random. One guy rage hacked on a detected public and didn't get a ban. One other guy went legit hacking on a p2c and got banned.

I'm assuming they're just banning some people so that the game is somewhat still playable. Once it gets out of beta phase, they'll probably issue full size banwaves.

I'd say, stay out of hacks until coders understand what is detected or what's causing the detections. Until then, you'll never be safe.
Old 05/14/2020, 01:58   #7

elite*gold: 784
Well I've been using PC for about a month now since it' release. Have had ZERO issues with setting it up as a matter a fact it's as simple as opening the loader, click inject and bam open your game...

Please stop crying about manual bans, stop using ESP if you do not know how to use it properly.
Old 05/14/2020, 08:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebreit View Post

idk what happened to you, but for sure some people get mistake to inject(for example inject while game open=instaban and hwid flagged) so i get some trouble to inject but i had patience and followed all steps and worked fine, people dont have patience and wanna things to yesterday, i am subscriber for5 day(bought 1month) and never was caught on banwave, and sometimes the status cheat really was changed to (updating) when some game updates comes, so i think you are angry and blaming the staff for something that you had compromised for yourself, i defo would recommend to anyone, to me untill now great staff and support, and they are listening our feedbacks to add more features
Old 05/14/2020, 22:41   #9

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Private cheats haven't had banwave. You all got banned for using public cheats like AHK, Coloraimbot, pixelbot or whatever you got there, even DeSync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montegonya View Post
They did exact same thing to me about rust. I got banned 4 accounts within 2-3 hours playtime in every account and they still said cheat is undetected you might played obvious. I told them i didn't even touch aimbot, silent settings and did not open any stashes in game. They are pure faggots. Do not trust them.
Rust? Private-cheats isn't even selling Rust dude xD

If you injected wrong, if you played obvious, if you had FOV above 20 if you had low aimbot speed, what do you expect? You aren't facing ****** Anti-Cheat, it's Riot which knows more about your PC than you even do.

Please stop spreading false informations, if you aren't able to play it legit. Claiming that Private-Cheats is detected, because 10 out of 800 people were banned for probably using public ****** UC and Riot knew about it for more than 2 weeks, they just didn't ban you instantly. Please, don't talk.
Old 05/15/2020, 07:18   #10

Love how it can take one salty person to put a bad rep on a provider. Ive had the cheat for 2 weeks and I missed the banwave because P-C is UNDETECTED. If you rage hack and get called out/reported than yeah Riot is going to look over your account. Learn to play legit or cover up your cheats better
Old 05/15/2020, 13:20   #11

elite*gold: 573
i got banned 2x account in 1 week with private-cheats . I am sure its detected but devs and some guys wont accept it

Got 15 days left on private-cheats Valorant hack selling for 20$ (Paypal-BTC-ETH)
Old 05/15/2020, 14:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreamoN View Post
Private cheats haven't had banwave. You all got banned for using public cheats like AHK, Coloraimbot, pixelbot or whatever you got there, even DeSync.

Rust? Private-cheats isn't even selling Rust dude xD

If you injected wrong, if you played obvious, if you had FOV above 20 if you had low aimbot speed, what do you expect? You aren't facing ****** Anti-Cheat, it's Riot which knows more about your PC than you even do.

Please stop spreading false informations, if you aren't able to play it legit. Claiming that Private-Cheats is detected, because 10 out of 800 people were banned for probably using public ****** UC and Riot knew about it for more than 2 weeks, they just didn't ban you instantly. Please, don't talk.
**** sorry. I'm confused. I thought it was privcheats sorry for misinformation. That was FP Rust.
Old 05/15/2020, 18:27   #13

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _TAuFTW View Post
i got banned 2x account in 1 week with private-cheats . I am sure its detected but devs and some guys wont accept it

Got 15 days left on private-cheats Valorant hack selling for 20$ (Paypal-BTC-ETH)
That's how hwid ban work.
Old 05/15/2020, 20:21   #14

Detected. It's pretty simple. People will say they missed the ban-wave. Try to fanboy it. It's detected.
Old 05/16/2020, 03:22   #15

elite*gold: 784
Again for the third time, I AM STILL NOT BANNED. Morons.