Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont pay for hacks! Free AHK Bhop, Aimbot, trigger

Discussion on Dont pay for hacks! Free AHK Bhop, Aimbot, trigger within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Dont pay for hacks! Free AHK Bhop, Aimbot, trigger

Stop getting ripped off and paying for hacks when you can get them completely free right now. They are also safe to use as riot publicly announced they are fine with users running AHK scripts.

Source for riot post:

There are a number of different AHK scripts available out there for free, from basic color aimbots and recoil macros to some much more complex uses.

If you've never used Autohotkey before and need help setting it up, feel free to add me on discord and I can help you with it. It doesn't take a genius to make it work, so why would you waste money on cheats especially in a time like this?

Discord is Jalopeno#2889 for any assistance you need with it

Hackers unite!
Enjoy it while you can
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2020, 07:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
They definitely are banning users running AHK scripts even though they say they aren't. Why would they just allow aimbotters?
Old 04/21/2020, 13:01   #3

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Arrow Valorant Trading -> Valorant

#moved
Old 04/21/2020, 20:24   #4

elite*gold: 52
discord friend request sent, im interested to learn more
Old 04/22/2020, 20:34   #5

AHK scripts are authorized but not Ultrawide? Lol
Old 04/23/2020, 10:23   #6

Bhop hack don't needed just change scroll wheel for jumping
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 15:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgriddle View Post
They definitely are banning users running AHK scripts even though they say they aren't. Why would they just allow aimbotters?
Are you delusional or smth?

"At the moment we are ok with people using programs like AHK, we can't provide support for them but we will also not actively block them or ban people for running it.

If AHK becomes something that is being abused we may need to restrict it, ideally feature by feature but possibly blocking the whole program. In that case we would make sure we announced the policy change ahead of taking any actions.

I'd hope we'd also be able to work with the community to find alternatives means to improve the game's accessibility. Long term it would be great if we had the needed tools in game for players but even absent that we'd try to provide some accomodation."
Old 04/24/2020, 14:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
Bhop hack don't needed just change scroll wheel for jumping
i cant bhop for **** in cs but godamn is it easy in valorant (and apex for that matter)
Old 04/25/2020, 07:16   #9

just hope they dont hwid ban you in beta lol
Old 04/25/2020, 07:24   #10

elite*gold: 173
first rule when you want to cheat:
NEVER use ahk , every company knows about this program , even my dog knows that ....
use color aimbots instead (not the compiled verions...)
Old 04/28/2020, 22:15   #11

lmao "never use ahk". or learn how to hide it, theirs many threads on the web to do this. Been using ahk for years and haven't been banned on any game
Old 04/28/2020, 22:17   #12

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgriddle View Post
bro its literally an AHK Script, they wont detect **** if u put some work into the ahk code
Old 05/05/2020, 05:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAizen View Post
Are you delusional or smth?

"At the moment we are ok with people using programs like AHK, we can't provide support for them but we will also not actively block them or ban people for running it.

If AHK becomes something that is being abused we may need to restrict it, ideally feature by feature but possibly blocking the whole program. In that case we would make sure we announced the policy change ahead of taking any actions.

I'd hope we'd also be able to work with the community to find alternatives means to improve the game's accessibility. Long term it would be great if we had the needed tools in game for players but even absent that we'd try to provide some accomodation."
I'm not saying I don't believe you but could a get a link to where they said that? I can't find it..
Old 05/06/2020, 12:24   #14

O also left a review on another post since the original it’s closed, but he also scammed me 20€ for the ‘flawless aimbot’ he event sent me a video with a copyright claiming (poorly done now that I’m thinking) showing me the aimbot.
After purchase he sent me an empty cmd file and blocked me from discord (I can show everyone proof since I have the whole conversation on discord (it’s pretty long tho)
Old 05/09/2020, 14:10   #15

Please guys, when he is unbanned again, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM! Some people didn‘t receive anything and when he actually send something, it‘s just some open-source stuff not adjusted or anything. When I confronted him with the scam reports from other users he said I wouldn‘t know anything.

If you want proof or our total chat, DM me or add me at sentox#1337