Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/19/2023, 20:42   #1681

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
Ah so you wanna tell me that VGK can track your 2nd PC? I don't think so. At the end the only thing which could **** you in Valorant is if you try to read guarded page regions (I don't know much about these but I guess something like that could get you flagged if you don't know how you can read it properly).

In most of the cases it's enough to paste an open source DMA cheat and combine it with an open source external valorant cheat and you will be fine.

If the device is spoofed good enough and you don't read in areas which you aren't allowed to, you are fine.
Yeah **** thinking about how we’re gonna move the mouse, how we’re gonna create our overlay, or how we’re gonna actually by bypassing the anti cheat, in fact let’s not even research what the AC does! Just paste a random source with your hardware and you’re ready to go!

I swear these DMA ‘developers’ are a joke. Let’s be real they aren’t even unpacking the AC let alone reversing it.
Old 01/19/2023, 23:29   #1682

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Femboys View Post
Anyone bought LightDark(.)cc ?
Average at best.
Old 01/20/2023, 11:10   #1683

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjii4D View Post
anyons knows a good Pixelaimer that he can recommend?

Its my first time using a pixelaimer there are useless ?
They do help in case you got really bad aim. I dont feel like it gives a lot of an advantage compared to good players and detection wise they also get frequently detected.
Old 01/20/2023, 11:43   #1684

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
They do help in case you got really bad aim. I dont feel like it gives a lot of an advantage compared to good players and detection wise they also get frequently detected.
is your LEGIT PROVIDERS list updated ?
Old 01/20/2023, 18:35   #1685

easycheats still ud?
Old 01/20/2023, 19:44   #1686

elite*gold: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnn12 View Post
easycheats still ud?
Yes, we are still undetected.
Old 01/20/2023, 20:21   #1687

elite*gold: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
Average at best.
but is it still undetected? i'm still inside lightdark after the big customer wipe. he hasn't posted any updates since i think september. i asked him why and he said it's because customers don't need to see. thought that was really strange and now i am wondering if he still works on it at all. have you used it recently?
Old 01/20/2023, 20:30   #1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyCheatsAC View Post
Yes, we are still undetected.
I bought a cheat from you and you still don't get back to me. It's been 24 hours since I bought the cheat. You did not approve my cheat license. Please check my posts on the easycheat.ac forum. I'm getting an error that admins need to approve your account on Injector.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2023, 00:08   #1689

Quote:
Originally Posted by rophmc View Post
but is it still undetected? i'm still inside lightdark after the big customer wipe. he hasn't posted any updates since i think september. i asked him why and he said it's because customers don't need to see. thought that was really strange and now i am wondering if he still works on it at all. have you used it recently?
I haven't used LightDark post-wipe so I can't help you with that. Sorry.
I know the developer though, and I highly doubt he'd exit scam or stop the updates.
Old 01/21/2023, 01:54   #1690

elite*gold: 333
Old 01/21/2023, 08:35   #1691

elite*gold: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotenzaTR View Post
I bought a cheat from you and you still don't get back to me. It's been 24 hours since I bought the cheat. You did not approve my cheat license. Please check my posts on the easycheat.ac forum. I'm getting an error that admins need to approve your account on Injector.
Please use the forum to message one of the admins. Approvals can take up to 24 hours, sometimes longer.
Old 01/21/2023, 14:32   #1692

EDGEY FTW

Now I've been buying from Edgey for a hot minute now and I still have yet to have any problems. I wholeheartedly believe that his spoofer is unmatched at the moment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2023, 19:43   #1693

I'd say DreynSpoof is comparable.
Old 01/21/2023, 19:48   #1694

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotenzaTR View Post
These are the same people saying they have a faceit client cheat that's: publicly available, ESP-only, has a menu, and all of that is on what appears to be a standard overlay.

So it sounds like you got scammed
Old 01/21/2023, 19:54   #1695

Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
These are the same people saying they have a faceit client cheat that's: publicly available, ESP-only, has a menu, and all of that is on what appears to be a standard overlay.

So it sounds like you got scammed
Update for EasyCheats.AC .It's been almost 48 hours. The administrator has approved my license. But the cheat doesn't work at all. Only the menu appears in the game. But none of the functionality of the cheat works. The owner does not respond quickly with you. I get a reply every 12 hours. And they still haven't fixed my problem.

Please can someone help me how to reach EasyCheat.AC? How are these cheaters on this list? Nobody cares about me and I got scammed. I request EasyCheat.AC authorities to refund my money. @ I don't understand why they're still on this list. Please tell this person to refund my money or have them correct my trick. 48. I realized that the hour had passed. Nobody is responding to me. Here is the evidence.

These people don't even have discord accounts. I have no choice but to contact these people on the forum. And they won't even reply to you on the forum. They come back every 14 or 15 hours and their response is ridiculous.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant