Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/15/2022, 17:44   #1201

elite*gold: 0
anyone have any experience with clutchcheats.com spoofer? I use their aimbot/esp with no ban over 2 months but wanting a reliable spoofer just in case also my mobo is asus if that matters
Old 07/15/2022, 22:40   #1202

elite*gold: 5
heyyy, can u add our private version? @ (Allein)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2022, 00:15   #1203

elite*gold: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAFE CHEATS View Post
heyyy, can u add our private version? @ (Allein)
Mind explaining to this? I've got reports claiming you scammed someone and deleted ppl's messages on discord. And please don't make up stuff, I know the whole story

Old 07/16/2022, 00:36   #1204

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tian7 View Post
Mind explaining to this? I've got reports claiming you scammed someone and deleted ppl's messages on discord. And please don't make up stuff, I know the whole story

We already explained what happened in that video
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2022, 01:42   #1205

elite*gold: 149
@Xenos please add cheating.win, I see you have other providers listed but not us even though we are quite large and have thousands of customers/users, second request.
Old 07/16/2022, 02:48   #1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaned View Post
@ please add cheating.win, I see you have other providers listed but not us even though we are quite large and have thousands of customers/users, second request.
it's always dtc why would he add that?
Old 07/16/2022, 05:14   #1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAFE CHEATS View Post
We already explained what happened in that video
Welp so you are dodging my question. Am I supposed to know where you explained it?
Quote:
@ please add cheating.win, I see you have other providers listed but not us even though we are quite large and have thousands of customers/users, second request.

Tbh cwin is a decent cheat when it had skinchanger and all, but now when it only has psilent and dt all the time. Even it is still a great rage cheat, but definitely not a reliable choice for anyone who is trying to grind high ranks. Please don't beg to put it on the list so you can attract more innocent sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltons View Post
it's always dtc why would he add that?
^^^
Old 07/16/2022, 09:17   #1208

Quote:
Tbh cwin is a decent cheat when it had skinchanger and all, but now when it only has psilent and dt all the time. Even it is still a great rage cheat, but definitely not a reliable choice for anyone who is trying to grind high ranks. Please don't beg to put it on the list so you can attract more innocent sales
We've been selling for **years**, we don't need to be listed here, just find it funny my requests are being ignored meanwhile he still has providers on there who have specifically asked to be removed, and we aren't detected. He even listed his own provider while they don't sell Valorant. Wouldn't trust this list.

Edit: Oh and also that screenshot you showed is from your own server, completely your own opinion, doesn't prove a single thing. Even the requirements is wrong, we support both Win 10 and 11.
Old 07/16/2022, 10:31   #1209

Quote:
We've been selling for **years**, we don't need to be listed here, just find it funny my requests are being ignored meanwhile he still has providers on there who have specifically asked to be removed, and we aren't detected. He even listed his own provider while they don't sell Valorant. Wouldn't trust this list.

Edit: Oh and also that screenshot you showed is from your own server, completely your own opinion, doesn't prove a single thing. Even the requirements is wrong, we support both Win 10 and 11.
1. It is funny that after your requests are being ignored you still proceed to ask to be on the list. I'm sure Xenos knows that you guys are detected.

2. Ask any members/users of cwin they will say cwin is dt all the time.

3. "My own provider" btw is just a meme that I put it there where it does not mean nothing and I do not sell any cheats. I am a pure genuine user.

4. Wouldn't trust this list cuz I rank u in tier 5? It is a bit ironic, since the fact that I do moderately rated your cheat in a non-bias manner and words: decent rage cheat however not a reliable choice for those of who wants to grind the ranks. And you still proceeded to trash my words. I am pretty sure anyone here can tell that cwin does not take absolutely no Opinions and Criticisms, nor do they care about users / trying to improve it.

5. And about this list, yes, this unfinished list early initialization stage is mostly my own opinion but fun fact though, I did try to put you on higher tier but I got multiple complains that day already asking to put you on tier 5 cuz they claimed cwin has never been ud

6. About the requirement, thx for the info, will update it soon. I believed I saw it on your thread says that you only support win 10, but I could be wrong tho. Anyway will def update it

And unlike you, I can and probably will make mistake and update information accordingly.
And I always tell the truth and that's why people value my list.

For those of you read it through this point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2022, 10:42   #1210

Quote:
Didn't bother reading it all, as I really don't care but I think you believe I am talking about your list, I am not. I am referring to Xenos, he has his own provider listed while they do not even have Valorant listed on their website and still has providers listed that have specifically asked to be removed.
Old 07/16/2022, 12:19   #1211

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Woofer dt/doesn't work.

Hi @ can you add me on discord and provide some infos/proof on this gnome so I can add him to my scam list and prevent people from buying it thank you.

FYI, Zaptine caught a huge dt wave on 7/2/2022. It is no longer ud and zaptine most likely fixed the detection, but it is up to you to decide whether you will take the risk. It is still a decent t2 provider after all. Zaptine along with many other software colorbot caught the same detection. Cuz gamerdoc had some work done for colorbot so its just collateral damage ig.
I can provide proof of GnomeProgramming, scam because I got scammed by him too. $225,

Old 07/16/2022, 15:17   #1212

elite*gold: 11
he scammed me also, why he still arent banned???
Old 07/17/2022, 00:53   #1213

Quote:
Didn't bother reading it all, as I really don't care but I think you believe I am talking about your list, I am not. I am referring to Xenos, he has his own provider listed while they do not even have Valorant listed on their website and still has providers listed that have specifically asked to be removed.
My bad then
Quote:
Originally Posted by shukeyubeita1 View Post
I can provide proof of GnomeProgramming, scam because I got scammed by him too. $225,

Thx for the intel, added to scammer list already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papaours590 View Post
he scammed me also, why he still arent banned???
Hi, sadly epvp does not ban scammers, cuz mods do not have infinite time to go through every complains and verify each of them. Which I do understand. So we should really do a lot of research of our own and consult with many others genuine users like me. I dont know about others, but I will def help u decide whether someone is trusted or no.
Old 07/17/2022, 01:48   #1214

Quote:
He doesn't "own" hypex or proofcore it is more likely that the websites paid him for have their cheats in his signature so they could get sales, its actually better that he was honest about them and didn't lie even when he was getting paid.

Hypex's and proofcore's valorant cheats are detected so they are no longer on the website.

Also I'm pretty sure that what you are talking about is what I'm thinking, if not then let me know.
Old 07/17/2022, 03:57   #1215

Quote:
Originally Posted by glizzygobbla View Post
He doesn't "own" hypex or proofcore it is more likely that the websites paid him for have their cheats in his signature so they could get sales, its actually better that he was honest about them and didn't lie even when he was getting paid.

Hypex's and proofcore's valorant cheats are detected so they are no longer on the website.

Also I'm pretty sure that what you are talking about is what I'm thinking, if not then let me know.
Doesn't make it better either way, if he owns it or is getting paid to promote it doesn't make a difference but all it is is scripts not even real cheats so close to anyone could do it. I've talked to many reputable p2c devs and p2c owners and a lot have a disliking for Xenos threads, they are a misrepresentation, just wanted to point this out so people stop taking his classifications so seriously as if they mean anything. Also if they plan on fixing the apparent detection and having it make a return, it should still be listed on website otherwise remove it from the list.

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant